collapsing life [ENG]

For you, TrialOfHope ;)

2500 words?! Am I nuts?! I'm bad at writing fight scenes :/ So most of it is talking.
Oh! And RHN's suit is the one I published in my artbook! + a domino mask. The one in the show looks cool, but I want him to show emotions! And the most important: SHOW ME MY MISTAKES! I'M STILL LEARNING! And that's the best way to do so. And yes. I'm quoting the quote from Aquaman. Just because I can.

~~~<<<|¦®¦|==|¦®¦|==|¦®¦|>>>~~~

He didn't know how it happened that they ended up fighting in a cave entrance. Neither he noticed when they got deeper, or a few rocks falling from the ceiling. When he did, it was already too late. The ground was shaking. The cave collapsed.

~~~<<<|¦®¦|==|¦®¦|==|¦®¦|>>>~~~

He swinged his blade at the vigilante but he swiftly jumped into the air and avoided even being touched by the sword. Then he dodged an attack from the hero who swing his legs to cut down ninja's legs. But red hooded one took a step back and threw a shuriken. Somehow, he found himself deep in the cave. How didn't he notice? Well. Too late for that now. Something fell down. Rocks. Oh no. Then nothing.

~~~<<<|¦®¦|==|¦®¦|==|¦®¦|>>>~~~

Nightwing looked around, black dots covering his vision slowly fading. It was dark and there was a lot of dust so he covered his mouth and nose with his forearm. He took out a blue glow stick with his other hand. It was bright enough that he could take a look at his surroundings.

And he was looking for his opponent. This Ninja saved Dick's life before, he wanted to know why, it was time good as any.

"Ni- ...ing! C- ...me in. Nig- ...ng!"

"Aremis? Tigress. Come in, Tigress."

Static.

"Damn it."

Nightwing sat down on a cold, hard ground. Great. Now he has to wait until his team finds him. 'Aaaand there's a ninja somewhere in there.' He heard something shuffle behind him.

"The connection's lost."

Nightwing stood up and took out his escrimas. Red Hooded Ninja hadn't moved. They had been glaring at each other for a minute before the Ninja spoke.

"I don't want to be here either."

Still, no one moved. Then he sheathed his sword on his back. Gold writing on the blade flashed for a moment in a dim blue light. Dick relaxed a little and hid his weapons in his holder.

"So now what? We're gonna fight hand to hand or what? Cause I'd like to know."

He looked at the other one with a smirk, waiting for the answer.

"I'm not gonna fight you."

"What?" But Ninja sat down and started meditating. Hero sat opposite to him. It was completely quiet and you could have cut the tension in the air with a knife. "So what do you want me to call you? Because I'm sure as hell not going to call you 'Red Hooded Ninja' every time I want to get your attention." Ignored. "Oh, c'mon! Seriously!" Dick waved his palm in front of assassin's face. His eyes were closed but Dick either didn't pay attention or simply didn't care. Finally he gave up and let out a loud sigh.

"You know. If you wanted to get my attention you should have just wait for an answer, not annoy the shit out of me."

Dick dramatically fell on his back and backed out a little. "It can speak!"