chapter 32: no love lost

dre's p.o.v

i done woke up out my sleep and seen daylight and went the fuck off. I thought the nurse was going to get back to me. i could've sworn i was holding taraj to cause she was sleep in my arm. if it ain't one thing it's a fucking another. Now i'm mad and i done ran up to the nurse station and these bitches just laughing and talking.

Dre: Mane fuck what yall talking about where the fuck is daughter and why haven't none of you bitches woke me up about my wife the fuck nigga i still got blood on me and you bitches couldn't even keep me updated with my wife to busy laughing and talking and not worried about doing yall job like a nigga ain't going through nothing

All the nurses just stood their quiet. Till i hear my daughter down the hallway laughing with a nurse holding her. I see somebody doing their damn job . She walked up to me and noticed i was angry and gave me taraj.

Nurse: i'm sorry if i upset you i had picked your daughter up off your lap and fed and changed her this morning but we became best-friends in the process. hello i'm nurse Jackson whom you spoke with last night. Calasia is stabled but had a troubled pregnancy because she was hemorrhaging when the babies was being born and both were premature born at 4 pounds and 8 oz. but she's stable and is doing good but still upset and she won't stop crying.

Dre: what do you mean babies.

nurse jackson: you must've not known but i'll take you to the baby monitoring room to look for yourself. to see.

My body felt jittery. I'm more scared of what i'm about to see this is different from taraj being born because i was there and knew everything. When we got to the window i started crying as i see Baby A and Baby B i got twins mane twins. i never thought my shit was that strong . One of the babies was dark and one was light bright like me. It was a boy and a girl. they both had a full head of hair like taraj. I had tears of joy and they couldn't stop coming. i'm so shocked and happy at the same time all you see on my face is a smile with some wet ass eyes. i was ready to see calasia. when i got to the 5th floor i can hear calasia crying. i want to fix what ever i did but can't if i don't know. when i walked in her room she had her head in a pillow screaming and crying. i asked the nurse to step out while i talk to her.

Dre: listen to me please. i don't know what's going through your head. shit i don't even know whats wrong but you just had two beautiful babies now come on baby you can be strong and do this i got yo back and i know you didn't want to get pregnant again cause you had plans but you can still do them with me. Come back home and we can be a family again baby i know why your mad shit we been together for years i know your dreams, goals and shit you have to accomplish. you got this baby shit you a strong ass independent woman. you got your shit together. you pushing more kilos then me and want for nothing and you did that shit by yourself. you raised taraj while i was doing my bullshit and you did that shit by yourself baby your the man, the head boss bitch head honcho. the best girlfriend/friend i ever had in my corner. the best mother these kids could have. why be upset now? why?

She leaned up and look at me but with a smile.

Calasia: thank you dre i really needed that but that's not the reason i'm crying. i'm crying because i didn't expect this and the twins i could've killed them off of how bad i was stressing myself shit yeah i know i got this but do i got me. i haven't been calasia since the brianna shit i don't even keep myself up nomore if it wasn't about taraj i didn't give a fuck. i ain't the old me it's like im angry with myself and the world. Nobody can't fix that but me!

soon as i was about to speak diamond and the nurse bust through the door.

nurse Jackson: i told the young woman you two was talking and she said you ain't her damn husband and busted through the door.