chapter 31: Bullshit

Calasia p.o.v:

~ Next day~

I woke up to some loud ass knocks on my door... diamond jumped up and so did i. Not knowing who ever was knocking up the door woke up my damn daughter.. diamond went to the door and it was Dre he just rushed in and to my surprise he grabbed taraj.

Calasia:  what the fuck are you doing banging on my damn door

Dre: * starts laughing* I came to see my daughter you aint been answering my calls so I came to see her myself

Calasia: dre what you not rey do is rush in my damn house like you live here the fuck.

Dre: I didn't come here to argue with you i just want to see my child.

Diamond: but you had all this time to come see her but your dirty dick ass was to busy slanging your shit around Atlanta.

Dre: since your nosy ass always mettling what is tez doing at home with your cousin and he suppose to be work?

Before i could even say anything diamond grabbed her shit and left out the door i just looked at dre in shock because why the fuck would you even tell her that? When i started going off he started heading towards the door with taraj.

Calasia: So where the fuck you think you're going with my child.

Dre: Mane quit the bullshit i just want my child damn lasia you wouldn't even let me get her yesterday.

Calasia: you can have her for a couple days i'll give you the chance but if my child don't come back looking how she looked when she left first i will fuck you up and that's on our newborn.

Dre: ight calasia damn.

Calasia: yeah and don't you ever do that bullshit with my bestie ever again that wasn't your place now i gotta go fix what you fucked up.

He just looked at me and shook his head while he walked out. I grabbed my keys and locked my door and hurried up to dre's car so i could kiss my daughter goodbye. As i was driving up to diamond's apartment i see her door wide open and i hear screaming, so i hurried up and parked and when i go out and ran in the apartment and diamond was fighting the cousin while tez standing in the corner butt ass naked and when i looked at the cousin she butt naked to, my hormones started to build up and i just started crying because its to much going on and i'm over whelmed and over every fucking thing. Diamond seen me crying and stopped fighting.

diamond: *calms down* i ain't even want calasia in this shit she's already a high risk pregnancy and this shit is just to much. *grabs calasia* stop crying bestie i'm so sorry for letting this nigga get me out of character. It won't happen again just let me get my clothes go to your car.

diamond straightened herself and went to her room and grabbed her bags and put them in my trunk then she got the kids and put them in my truck. i just watched my best-friend cause i'm really crying for her because she just gave this nigga two beautiful ass daughters and you turn around and do this bullshit and it's like after everything i been through i never wanted my bestfriend to experience this type of hurt again and if i wasn't pregnant i would've fucked this nigga up, but i'ma let my bestfriend handle this in her own way. As diamond was walking out she threw her car keys at tez and came to my car.

calasia: why you do that for?

diamond: I don't want nothing that nigga bought me i keep forgetting we selling the same shit these niggas selling and matter fact book them plane tickets to the island and we taking the kids cause bitch we all need a break.

calasia: I'll book them for Monday when taraj get back but we only gone stay a couple days 

diamond lit a black and mild and just puffed away as i drove to the house and im actually glad my bestfriend is single cause we can spend time together and i haven't told her we touched our goal in the drug empire but i'ma tell everybody when we all go out the country.

end of p.o.v

Dre p.o.v 

I feel fucked up for putting bro in that situation but diamond  ass is always mettling but don't even know what the fuck going on in her own house. Mane at bitch ain't gone keep speaking on my situations and don't even know hers.  Me and raj at chuck e cheese and i can say i'm actually enjoying this cause i thought raj was gone give me a hard time cause her mother ain't with us but in all reality i wish lasia was here with us but the way shit looking i don't think we gone have family time for a minute but hopefully when my new baby come we can get back to how things were at first. soon as i was ready to take taraj to the game play area i hear Ashley ugly ass yelling

Ashley: So you can't answer my phone calls i was calling about your damn child

taraj: daddy daddy 

Dre: Mane get the fuck out my face with that bullshit an you know that's tayon's child quit coming to me with that bullshit Ashley, I got my daughter right now!

Ashley: i can't believe you gone sit up here and say that shit to my face and that's okay bet bitch.

she hurried and grabbed her car keys and walked outside crying. She expected me to give a fuck about her ugly ass crying but i grabbed taraj and put her in her car-seat, then we drove to the store and i let raj pick her snacks out and she damn near wanted the whole store but i couldn't tell her no especially when i got the money to spend and i want her to have what i never had. i pulled up to the house and to my surprise calasia was standing at my front door it had looked like she been crying though so i hurried up and parked. When i got taraj out the car calasia rushed to us and hugged us.

Dre: what's wrong lasia 

Calasia: i'm just upset cause the shit you pulled and diamond has already been through a lot and you tell her that shit knowing she was on the right path and i never wanted her to experience that type of pain again because when diamond hurts she lashes out and you done fucked it up cause she was on the right path dre 

Dre: how you know she gone act like that now we grown?so if she goes back to how she was she never changed in the first place and you can't fix somebody who's already broken and i'm sorry for putting you in that but i'm not taking back what i said nor caused cause you always letting her opinion affect our relationship and the bitch always out of line when she talk to me  and until you speak up and tell her that i won't feel sorry for shit i did

when she looked at me i just could tell what i said just made shit worse. i watched her as she started grabbing her stomach and  started screaming in pain. It looks like her water broke but shes 2 months early and i forgot she was high risked now i feel like this shit is my fault.  

Dre:*starts panicking* what's wrong lasia 

she wouldn't look at me nor talk she just kept crying and screaming ;so i looked down at her pants  and she was bleeding badly, so i put her in the back of my car and drove to the hospital. When we got to the hospital blood was just all over my seats and i was crying cause what the fuck is going on. the doctors and nurses rushed out the hospital doors and rushed calasia into the ER. I grabbed taraj and started talking to the nurses

nurse 1: so what happened?

Dre: we was basically arguing and out of nowhere she grabs her stomach and starts screaming in pain so i thought her water broke and when i put my daughter in her car-seat and looked at her mother pants again and she was bleeding badly and she's two months early and she's high risk.

nurse 1: i'am ready to go tell the doctor so we can see whats going on and i will get back to you

me and raj went in the waiting room and waited till the doctors came out i hope and pray nothings wrong with the baby cause if something do happens i will lose calasia forever cause i put her through the bullshit and she didn't even deserve it.

end of p.o.v

diamonds p.o.v

tez keeps blowing up my phone but fuck him my main concern is my bestfriend right now she dropped us off at 7:30 and its 2 am i been calling her phone but nobody's answering and i will not call dre cause i can;t even stand to talk to that nigga after what he did. i'm so pissed because i should've took the car but i'm ready call the girls cause we gone find my bitch i just hope i didn't cause her to run off.

end of p.o.v

TO BE CONTINUED