Chapter 11

This is pretty much a transition chapter. Not the best....but whatever. It has to be in the story!! Enjoy!

************

"Wait this is all for me? No way..." I'm blushing like crazy. There are so many people, all here for my special day. I don't know how the hell this was all planned.

"Of course it is honey!" My dad and mom walk out, giving me a hug.

Adina, Kat and Hayley run up to me laughing and hugging me. The boys follow them and do the same thing.

"Surprise! We've been planning this with your parents for months!" Adina smiles. "And when we told the boys, they offered to join in and help!"

I turn my head and look back at all my friends and family. "Well let's get this party started!" I wink.

This party is amazing. There's a dj, excellent food, and a gorgeous venue. Everyone chats and walks around at first, but then we eat dinner. I sit at a table with The boys, Adina, Hayley, Kat, Nick, Eleanor, and Danielle. They all look stunning.

I start to walk around and say hello to people. All my friends are asking about how I met Harry, and if we're going out. I just laugh because I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to tell them or not.

Mostly everyone leaves around ten. My close friends stay, while any parents left, leave the room. Leaving just the teenagers that I'm close to, free to dance, and have some fun.

"Babe come dance with me" Harry pouts into my ear as I talk to my friend Rachel.

"Oh fine!" I laugh. "Sorry Rachel! I'll talk to you later!" I say goodbye as Harry leads me across the room.

The only people still here, are my closest friends. They all seem to be having a great time. Harry and I walk over to Adina and Niall as the DJ plays "Titanium."

Adina and I laugh and sing at the top of our lungs. The music is so loud that you can't hear us. Harry and Niall attempt to dance as well as they can. I look around and see Liam, Danielle, Hayley and Nick dancing in one corner. I turn my head the other way, and see Kati, Zayn, Louis and Eleanor in the other.

Harry and I hold hands as we jump up and down to a Justin Bieber song. We laugh, watching Niall fangirl over his favorite singer.

As the song starts to end, I feel Harry let go. "I'll be right back" He whispers as Niall follows.

"Where are they going?" I ask Adina as the music stops.

I'm interrupted. "Hello ladies and gentlemen!" I hear Liam's voice on the microphone and I turn around to see my 5 favorite boys on the tiny stage.

I hear all my friends squeal, as Adina pulls me closer to the stage.

"This is for our beautiful friend Skyler who we only met a few days ago. She's a wonderful new friend who I know we can always count on" Zayn smiles. I start to blush like crazy as all 5 of the guys look towards me.

Harry grins. "Happy Birthday Babe, we love you!" I smile and laugh. I hear the familiar music start to play.

"I've tried playing it cool.....But when I'm looking at you...." Liam starts to sing. Adina grabs my hand as we start to sing along. Kat and Hayley pop up behind us and join in. This sounds totally lame, but I start to tear up at how perfect this moment is.

I have the best friends anyone could ask for. They planned this all for me. And freaking One Direction, my 5 new buddies, are singing to me. And they said they love me. How on earth did this all happen? It's like our own little One Direction concert.