Still Coded In

Yes. This was Turbo, or as he was in Sugar Rush, King Candy.

My eyes immediently widened and I clenched my fist.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I said loudly, though not quite a scream.

Turbo winced, "Now listen to me before you freak out! I'll explain everything. Just let me in."

I couldn't necessarily help what I did next. This guy tore out my code, made all the racers torment me for being a 'glitch' for years, almost killed me and Ralph, and he wants me to let him in?!
I socked his cheek, making his head snap to the side. He cried out in pain, keeping his head to the side to ease the pain out. He then slowly turned back to me, and I just slapped him again.

"Will you stop?! I got a lot to say, Vanellope!" He scowled, rubbing the new handprint on his face.

"Don't say my name!" I warned.

"Okay, I won't, just let me in. I'll talk about why I'm here as soon as I am."

I squinted at him, trying to find an ounce of deception in him. But his face oddly looked sincere. But he's a liar. A big, stupid liar. Ugh, I couldn't let him stay out in the rain, though! If only I didn't have such a big heart and a considerable brain.

"Whatever. Come in and don't touch anything." I sighed, moving aside so he could enter.

Turbo stepped in, instantly eyeing my throne. I could tell he felt envious about me having it, and it made me feel good about myself. He sat down at the grand table that was still set up.

"Why's this table here?" He asked lightly. I didn't like it. I didn't like how docile he seemed right now. He never acted like this, even as King Candy. Heck, he didn't even have the lisp he faked as King Candy.

"Today was my birthday..." I murmured, also hastily taking a seat, but across from him.

He grinned. "Oh really? Happy birthday."

I just glared at him in silence.
He audibly gulped and dropped his grin. "Okay, I'll explain now."

I crossed my arms over my chest, getting ready for his probably idiotic excuse.

He took a deep breath. "When I flew into the Cola Fountain, I was quite sure I was going to die. Anyone would. But I didn't. I was...shut off, I suppose. I was in another place. It was pitch black. There was absolutely nothing there. Just black. And while in this void, I realized something. I wasn't dead because I still had some code in this game. And I knew to leave that void, I had to reset myself. So I had to slowly kill myself to get back here. It took me six years until I had the guts to finish it up. So here I am." Turbo frowned, looking at me with intense emotion.

I raised an eyebrow, trying to seem like I didn't care, but I truly did. I imagined him trying to reset himself and the painful experience of tearing at his skin to kill himself with his bare hands. I forced myself to shake it off.

"Yeah, so why did you come here?" I hissed.

Turbo sighed sadly. "The game I originate from is gone. It's been unplugged. I tried to take over another racing game out of jealousy, but I didn't know how to encode myself yet."

He glanced up at me for a second, before continuing with his head down. I kept my stone face.

"That game also got unplugged because people noticed I wasn't in my game, and certainly didn't fit in in the new one. So I snuck here; Sugar Rush. Ah, I fell in love with this game! So, I, uhm..." He stared at me cautiously. "I finally corrupted your code and replaced it with...mine."