Love Hurts

Izuku p.o.v

When I saw the orange flower on my eye I had a mental break down. I tried my best to cover the flower with my hair till it wasn't noticeable. I then looked in the mirror and made sure I looked good enough for school. I went downstairs and slipped on my shoes, I was about to walk out when my mom said, "Honey why aren't you going to eat breakfast before school?"
"Sorry I have to get some stuff done at school today." I lied
"Oh..okay then, stay saf-" she didn't really finish because I shut the door. I was on my way to school when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Kacchan. He kicked me over and started hitting me. Great, just what I needed. I thought sarcastically. I felt the petals coming again. No, I have to hold them in. He might have saw the petals before, but he might think he was just seeing things? Hopefully.
He stopped beating me up, and I managed to keep the hair in front of my eye where the flower is. He walked ahead of me and we got to school and he saw his two buddies and caught up with them. I quickly went into school heading for the school bathroom to clean up from the beating, I obviously couldn't clean bruises, but I cleaned the blood off. And the dirt because he was kicking me on the ground so of course I'd have dirt on me. I headed over to class and sat in my seat, the day went by kind of quick, because I was spacing out so much. And before I knew it, the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and sprinted out of the classroom. I can't have another beating. So I went a different route, and I finally stopped running, and I took a break under a bridge. I was there for a few minutes, and then I heard a raspy voice behind me.
"You'd be a perfect skin suit." It chuckled
"Wait wha-" He cut me off by shoving him inside me. (Sorry guys that sounds wrong lol)
My eyes got watery as I tried to scrape away the goop. My movements getting weaker and weaker. I fainted as a figure showed up, All might..? Was I seeing things? I then blacked out.

I woke up to light slapping on my cheeks.
"Are you awake now.?" All might asked
"A-A-ALL MIGHT?!?" So I wasn't seeing things earlier.
"Yes?"
"P-please sighn.." I looked to see he already signed my notebook.
"I must go now, I have stuff to do." He said
"Wait there's so many questions I need to ask you.." I ran towards him as he was about to jump, but I latched onto his leg.
"I love my fans but this is too much, get off please.." He said shaking his leg to get me off.
"But if I get off I'll die!" I said back to him.
"Oh, right, just close your mouth and eyes." He said

We got onto a rooftop and he said to bang on a door to let me in.
"Wait..All might..?" I asked hesitantly
"Hm?"
"Will I be able to be a hero like you, even though I'm quirkless? I want to save people with a smil-" He cut me off. It seems like everyones cutting me off today.
"Listen kid. You can't be a hero without a quirk. That's unrealistic and you should have more actual ideas. And there's plenty ways to save people, like being a police officer, a firefighter, but you can't be a hero." He then jumped off the roof building to building.
I guess I really can't be a hero..

   Timu skippu to when katsuki is now trapped bye the same monster and is still ungrateful of Izuku. Even though he saved his ass.
   (Still Izuku's p.o.v)

I started running towards my childhood friend, how is he still alive? I almost died within seconds of him suffocating me..I threw my backpack at him and one of the books flinged out and hit him in the eye, making him move slightly so katsuki can breathe. I ran over to him and tried to pull him out and claw away the goop while some of the heros were yelling stuff like "is he suicidal or something?"
I heard All might and I knew he was going to do the blast thingy so I hugged kacchan tight, and he just looked at me and let out a "tch" and trying to sound mad. I held onto kacchan as tight as I can and the huge blast of wind from All might came and it blew us to the wall. I was leaning on kacchan..on the wall..and we were up against each other. Keep in mind that this is my crush and I can't get off of him yet because All might is still using his quirk and it's too strong for me and him too pull apart. I started blushing like crazy, and started apologizing to him.
"I-im sorry kacchan, I didn't know it would get us..in this.. position!"
He didn't respond and I saw a major blush on his face, maybe he's hot?..I mean yeah of course he's hot.. damnit my thoughts are so weird!
"Kacchan your face is red, are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you too hot? Did I accidentally hurt you??? I-im sorry!"
"Tch.. nothing's wrong."
"O-oh.." I said as I realized our..things..are touching.. I was staring down to long and kacchan got suspicious and looked down too, looks like he realized too.
"U-um.." I started to blush even more, so did he.
Oh shit.. am I getting hard??? Just as I started to, the gust of wind stopped. The heros had already started picking up the goop, and kacchan fell on top of me because we were both trying to get off each other. And then as we were on top of each other, I tried getting up and accidentally kissed kacchan.
(Damn this is cheesy)
Wait.. oh shit
"K-kacchan I'm sorry I didn't mean too!" I was a blushing mess again
Kacchan was too shocked to say anything.
I got up, grabbed my bag and ran home.
Ohmygoshohmygoshahhhhhh
Did that just happen???

    Another Timmu skippu till when Izuku gets a quirk from all might and he gets into UA. And yes Izuku still has the flower and he's been hiding it this whole time.

It's been a year since the slime insident happened and I still think of what happened between me and kacchan. I've also grown a few flowers. One on the right of my chest and one on my left shoulder. In the locker room I usually hide behind one of the lockers and quickly change my clothes so nobody notices the flowers.

"Hi Izuku!" Uraraka said catching up to me.
"Hi, let's hurry to class, it'll start soon!"
We hurried up to class. I spaced out until I heard the lunch bell.
"Hey Izuku want to eat lunch with me? Uraraka ran up to me.
"Oh sorry, I can't today I'm busy." I lied.
"Oh okay, that's fine!" Uraraka said running to tsuyu.
I went up to the roof where I usually go. It's so peaceful. Because nobody ever comes up here-
I was interrupted by the door opening. Well nobody's supposed too.
Kacchan came up and walked over to me.
"What are you doing here nerd."
No no no! Now's not the time! I felt petals coming up and I covered my mouth and my eyes teared up from the pain in my throat. Kacchan got weirded out and kept asking me
"What's happening? Why are you crying, I'm not even doing anything."
I found a trash can by the door of the roof and grabbed that, throwing up petals and blood. What if kacchan see's the petals!
"Oi, nerd."
Once I finally stopped I pushed the trash can behind me, not realizing another flower that just sprouted below the one on my eye. I also didn't realize my eye with the flower on it was showing. Kacchan looked frightened. That's how I then realized that it was showing. I couldn't cover my eye anymore because my hair can't cover the one below my eye.
"Deku...you have Hanahaki?"
"...And...I'm dying.." I said looking at the floor starting to cry. The bell rang so I wiped my tears and ran to class, not caring who saw the flowers.
"Izuku please step outside so we can talk." Aizawa said looking a little worried.
"Kay.." I said walking out.
We both went outside the classroom and he shut the door so nobody can hear us.
"How long."
"A year..." I responded
"Why aren't you getting surgery?"
"Because I'd rather die than forget him."
"Who?"
"... Bakugou."
"Tell him how you feel."
"He won't like me back!"
"You haven't even tried so you wouldn't know if he did or not."

    Timu skippu till after school

I'll just go on the roof and sit there, I'll text my mom that I'm just studying.
As I got on the roof of the school, I saw Kacchan up there, he turned around and walked over to me.
"Who is it." It was more of a command than a question.
"I can't tell you..." I said nervously
"Why haven't you gotten surgery? You're dying."
"I'm not willing to forget them."
"Just tell me who it is!" He yelled
"It's you." I mumbled but he could still hear. I started running home, I always run away from my problems..Once I got To my house, I went inside and found a note on the table.

   Dear Izuku.
I'm on a business trip, I'm sorry I didn't have time to tell you, but I'll be gone for two weeks. I love you, stay safe!

At least I get to be alone.

   Kacchan p.ov.

Me? Why would he like me...I mean I like him too, but I've done some really messed up things to him. I gotta get home though so the old hag (his mom) won't get mad. I started walking home thinking about what happened. Once I reached my house, my mom said she has to tell me something.
"So.. Katsuki, don't explode..."
"Just get to the point old hag."
"I'm picking up Izuku and bringing him here. He will stay here with you and I'm leaving to go on vacation with your father and his mom is on a business trip, he'll be staying here for 2 weeks, and I'll be gone for 2 weeks." She said as she was already walking out the door.
"Wait what!" I said as she slammed the door.

   Timu skippu

"U-um hi kacchan..." Izuku said

1813 words, also hope you enjoyed

(~ '-' )~

Alsooooo my teacher comes over every Monday and I go to school on Tuesdays,
(I'm homeschooled if you didn't know.)
And in class, she uhh..she flirted with me and it was really weird...she also texts me stuff like

I hope your getting your work done~

And yes, she actually adds the "~"

She also calls me baby..Sooo yeah that happened..

Hope all you wonderful people have a good day, and I hope I get kidnapped and die❤️

Sorry you can ignore me, bye