And they were Roommate's!

Oh my gawd they
were roommate's
Ps, there's some smutty stuff so if you're still innocent, please don't read, otherwise your good.

Kacchan POV
Dekus here, my mom didn't even tell me he was coming! She just left us and drove off with Dad. Great.
"U-UM IM SoRry..!" He screeched
"Tch.. Come on nerd.." I said walking to my bedroom. What was he even sorry for?
"Ok-k.." He followed me into the bedroom.

   Izuku POV
Kacchans bedroom was surprisingly nice, the bed was black and red, and had a rug besides the bed, it smells sweet like kacchan. The Vanilla and Carmel scent, filling my nose.
"I can sleep on the floor.."
What kacchan said next surprised me.
"No. Sleep by me." He grunted
His deep voice sent a shiver down my spine as I felt my face heat up. I put my hands on my face, hoping he didn't notice. I think he's trying to torture me by doing this, he knows I have a crush on him! He seemed to notice the big blush that I tried to hide.
"What, you like the thought of sleeping next to me~" He smirked
"Kacchaaan! Don't tease me!" I pouted
He was trying to get me flustered. And it was working, a lot. He loves teasing me, and he startled me by putting his hands around my waist, giving me a grin.
"Do you like that~" He whispered in my ear, slightly blowing as I got..a little turned on...
"K-kacchan!" He grabbed me butt and I accidentally let out a moan..I slapped my hand over my mouth, realizing that I just did that.
"S-sorry!!" I basically yelled
"Oh, getting turned on are we?" Kacchan slid his hand into my boxers and squeezed my ass when my phone dinged. I reached over and saw a text from Uraraka.

Uraraka: OMG GUESS WHAT

Great way to ruin the moment.

Izuku: wut

Uraraka: TSU KISSED MEEE

Izuku: Aww, ask her out

Uraraka: Already did! She's ma gf xp

Izuku: Have to go, text you later

I threw my phone on his bed and Kacchan pushed me against the wall, he started kissing me. My eyes widened and I was surprised, but soon enough I started to kiss back. He licked my bottom lip wanting an entrance for his tounge. I opened my mouth and his tounge shot in, exploring my mouth. Our tounges met and started twirling and fought for dominance, I won surprisingly.

Still kissing, he brought his knee up and started to rub it against my crotch, making me hard. He stopped kissing, leaving a string of saliva. He brought his face to my neck and started making hickeys. He was now grinding against me, and I was a moaning mess. He found a sweet spot on my collerbone and sucked there. I could feel him grind against me, noticing he was hard too. I grabbed his ass, moving him up and down, making the grinding more intense. He was moaning so much, it made me extremely turned on.
"F-fuck deku..hnng ahh.." He moaned
Just then, a knock was heard at the door. That was such bad timing...

   Kacchan POV
We were both a moaning mess when there was a knock on the door.
"WHO IS IT?!" I yelled
"It's kirishima and denki!" They yelled back
"Tch..I'll be back."
"W-wait.. kacchan!" Deku yelled
"What." I snapped
He pointed to my hard member and realization hit me and I blushed as I got two jackets and I threw one to Deku.
"Put it around your waist, you're hard too." I said
He simply blushed as we tied the jackets on our waists. We both walked to the door and he opened it.
"Hey bakubro- so midorya is here!" Kirishima said
"We knocked on your door and you weren't there." Denki said to midorya
"What do you want." I snapped at them
"1A is going to the field trip tomorrow and we're reminding everyone.
"Shit!" I yelled and slammed the door in their face and I ran to my room.

   Izuku POV
I totally forgot about the field trip, seems like kacchan did too. He ran to his room and I followed, he got a suitcase and started packing.

"Help me pack and after this I'll go to your house with you and help you pack." He sort of snapped

"Kay!" I said as I picked out some of his clothes and folded it to put it in the suitcase but I stopped when I saw he was just stuffing clothes in there instead of folding it. I grabbed his arm so he'd stop just stuffing it in the suitcase.

"Kacchan, if you could all the clothes you can fit more in there and even fit some belongings." I said as took out the clothes and folded them in their. When I was done, there was a bunch more room in the suitcase than before. I then just told him to get the items he needs, like toothpaste, toothbrush, phone and the charger, and some items that will keep him from being bored. We headed to my house and did the same. We were about to go but I ran to my dresser and got some headphones.

Then we headed back and placed the suitcases in the corner of his room so we can get them in the morning and head to school. It was already getting close to night so we both took turns showering and got dressed in PJ's, mine were just black shorts and a grey tank top, and kacchan wore red and black shorts and a black tank top. He hopped in bed and gave me a look that said "get in bed nerd." So I nervously climbed into bed with him and we both fell asleep.

  Timu skippu to morning.
(Kacchan pov)

I woke up and the nerd and I were sleeping on each other, the light from my window shining on his face. He looked peaceful, his long eyelashes, soft plump pink lips slightly parted, and freckles scattered across his cute face. I shook him lightly and his eyelids fluttered open.
"Get up and get dressed, we have school." I said
"Oh yeah, yawn" he said
"By the way, kacchan, where do you think Aizawa is taking us on this field trip?" Deku asked
"I dunno." I said as I started to get undressed
"Oh right, do we have to wear our uniforms?" Deku questioned
"Probably not, were going on a long bus trip so I don't think we have too. Just get dressed in whatever you want." I said
"Okay."

   About like 15 minutes later when they're ready.

Deku was wearing black jeans, and over sized hoodie with fucking BUNNY ears. And holy shit he looks adorable. While I was wearing black ripped jeans, a white tank top with a thin red unzipped jacket.

He was wearing his red shoes, as I wore a pair of black converse. We grabbed our suitcase and started dragging them to school, which was annoying because they kept bumping from the cracks in the sidewalk.

We got to school and met up at a bus. Aizawa announced that we would have partners for the trip and we'd have to sit by them on the bus and stay in a cabin room with them. As he called out the partners, I listened for my name and my partners.

He finally got to it and said "Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midorya."

Wow. Just my luck, huh.

Word count: 1255