Chapter 2 (say what)

The doorbell rang and my dad opened the door and I was just standing next to my mom! Then, a boy who looked around my age came in with, I guess, his parents !!

My POV

I got to admit he's very charming. He has green eyes and he has abs !!!! He is also tall !! I'm guessing like 5'10 ! he was dressed in a red button down and some dark wash jeans !! His shirt showed off his muscles because it was a muscle button down !! His hair looked so perfect !!! It was all spiked up with gel and it looked so fluffy!! his parents seem nice too !!! Omg , I need to stop !!! I don't even know his name !!! 😝😝

Ahmad POV

We walked in their house and the first person was a guy and I'm guessing he's about 42

years old !!! I just said Salam wa Alaykom (Arabic greeting) ! Then I noticed a girl about my age , she was so pretty!! She had light brown eyes and she has amazing style !!! She looked flawless !!!! She's about 5'5 !! What am I saying (astaghfirallah) ! I just came because my parents made me !!!

My POV:

They all walked in and sat down and I sat down next to my dad and it was really awkward, just saying, so then the "guy's dad" said "Salam wa Alaykom!" my dad just replied "Alaykom al Salam!" My mom told me to go make tea!!

I wonder why these people are hear ?? I mean why would they be here?? I made the tea and it took about ten minutes , I also put little tea biscuits to the side !!! Then , I walked back to the guests carrying the tray and I served the parents of "that guy" and my parents then I served "the guy" and my brother!! I could feel the "guy" was staring at me !! I wonder what's his name , anyway !!!!

My dad: "so how are you Ahmad!"

Ahmad: "alhamdullah, and you sir ???"

His name is Ahmad that's such a cute name !!!

My dad: "I'm fine too , alhamdullah"

Ahmad's dad: "we are here today to meet our amazing daughter in law, inshallah (hopefully)!"

I literally choked for a minute !!! Did he just say daughter in law ?????

Ahmad: Yea, inshallah !!

My dad just looked at me and then he said "that's only if yasmeen wants to get married to this young man!"

Me: I need time to think !!

My brother , Moe, just kept laughing and trust me I was about to slap him !!!

Ahmad's mom: "yes, you can take all the time you need !!!! "

My mom: "inshallah!"

Then my mom told me to get to know Ahmad !!

Then I noticed walking over to me !!! I freaked out on the inside !!!

Ahmad: "can we talk?"

Me:"sure!"

We went and sat in the kitchen !!! He sat across from me !!!

Ahmad:"my name is Ahmad and I'm 22 years old !"

(He said that while he was smirking at me )

Me: "I'm yasmeen and I'm 18 years old ! "

( I said that with a smile)

Ahmad: "listen I really want to get to know you and I hope me and you end up together inshallAh!"

Me:"inshallah and I want to get to know you because you seem like a nice guy ! "Are you in college or are you done ?"

Ahmad: "I finished college and I'm a lawyer !!! What about you ?? "

Me: "I just finished high school , like last week and I was thinking about college , but I don't know what I'm going to do now !!!"

Ahmad: "You should finish and even if we do get married , you can still study and I will let you go to college!"

Me:" thanks!"

Ahmad: " your welcome and is It wierd that I'm already starting to like you!?"

Me:" No it's not really wierd, because I'm likeable!"

We just laughed a little !! He his really adorable ! Am I really starting to like him too ??? I don't even know !

Then i heard my mom come in and she just said " look at y'all , already getting along!!"

Ahmad's mom:"We need to get going !"

My mom:"stay longer!"

Ahmads mom: "inshallah, another time!"

Ahmad stood up and then he said "bye,ill see you later inshallah!" (hopefully!)

Me:"bye and don't worry about anything !"

I got up and escorted him out the kitchen and then his mom gave me a tight hug .!!!!

Ahmad's mom:"Bye habbebete (my love) inshallah you make a good decison !"

Me:"Thanks khalte (formal for a lady) inshallah!"

Then they left and my parents told me to have a seat and my dad said "we need to talk!"

How was this chapter ?? I hope you guys like it plz vote and comment !!!!!