Chapter 3 (the envelope)

I sat down with my parents and they were just looking at me !!!

Dad:"yasmeen???"

Me:"yes,dad?"

Dad:"I think you should say yes to Ahmad!"

Me:"I don't really know, yet!"

Mama:"I think you should say yes too because he is a nice guy,mashallah!"

Me:"Inshallah!" "Just give me three days!"

Mom:"mashe (ok)!"

Dad:"I hope you make the right choice, yasmeen!"

I went to my room and I laid down on my bed and I got on Facebook !! Then I looked up everything I could find about Ahmad , I don't even know his last name !

Me: "Mama????" I yelled.

Mama:"What?" She yelled too.

Me:"what's Ahmad's last name ????"

Mama:"jabbar"

Me:"ok thanks"

Mama:"why do u need it ??"

Me:"no reason!"

I searched him up on the computer and turns out he is a VERY smart guy !!

In high school, he had a gpa of 4.1 which is really good !!! I'm smarter though!! I graduated with a gpa of 4.5 the highest a person can get!!! He has no siblings !!!

My brother walked in ....

Me:"what do you want!"

Bro:"just to talk!"

Me:"ok,what about!"

Bro:"Ahmad?"

Me:"What 'bout him?"

Bro:"You should say yes !"

Me:"Even if you are older than me I'm not gonna take your opinion !"

Bro:"chill out!"

Me:"I'm stressed, just leave!"

Bro:"Wallah I'm just trying to help and btw Ahmad told me to give this to you!"

Me:"Really,thanks!"

I waited until he left and I opened the envelope and their was a ring in it and a note !!! I was freaking out and I noticed I was literally jumping on my bed !! The note said :

"hey, I don't know if I'm going to fast,but I really like you and I hope you say yes!!!" "If you do say yes I will be the happiest guy on earth and please were this ring I bought for you!" Also there was a ps and it read meet me at the park tommorow at 6 if you want !!!

I don't know if I should put the ring on! It's really obvious that he likes me and he cares about me !! omg !!! I think I'm falling for him!!! Am I ???? I then went downstairs and told my parents all about the envelope and the ring !

Mom:"The ring is so pretty!"

Dad:"Do you want to?"

Me:"I think so!"

Dad:"I'll take you to the park tommorow , If you want ?"

Me:"I'll see, maybe moe can take me!"

Moe:"I would love to take you,sis!"

( he said that while smirking)

Me:"ok ,tommorow we will go to the park!"

After that, we all ate dinner!!We had tacos and they were the best !! My mom is a great chef !!! She can cook anything at anytime !! I helped clean up and I did the dishes and then I went upstairs and stocked for a little bit ! I realized it was almost midnight , so I put up my laptop and I went to sleep !

How's this chapter !!! what do u think yes or nah about Ahmad!! is he as incident as he seems or nah !!! Better and deeper chapters are on the way !!!