Prologue

----------

6 Ways To Make A Girl Say Yes. ♥

written by: Glimpseofsmile

---------

PROLOGUE

Have you ever fell in love with a person you know that loves someone else?

Have you ever fell in love with a person that you know that you will just lose someday?

When was the last time that you did something for the first time?

There's this guy who asked me if I can be his girlfriend. The first time ever that a guy will ever be interested to a weird girl like me.

I said yes, but first, he has to do these 6 ways to make a girl say yes.

 1. Do a thing that you've never done before.

2. Write her name without using any writing materials.

3. Make her love letters.

4.  Bring her in a special place that she'll never forget. 

5. Sing for her.

and

6. Make her feel that she's the luckiest girl ever.

Will he be able to finish those 6 ways on time?

The time is running, he has to finish those...

before I'm gone.

-------------------------

This is not just a romantic love story. It is a story about love and life with full of lessons. 

Copyright ©  2012 by Glimpseofsmile. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without any permission from the author.