"yellow skies"

THE SUN GLEAMED OVER y/n's sleeping body. the girl was snoring loudly, dreaming about yellow skies & soulmates.

it was something she would often dream about, soulmates. she wished she had a soulmate, someone who would forever treasure her, someone who would appreciate her, and love her. half the world had a soulmate and she felt insecure that she didn't.

"y/n! dear! wake up sweetheart, it's almost 6:40!"
y/n's mother, sarah yelled at the girl. she opened up the curtains to the girls big window, now making the room light up. "ugh, jesus."

sarah hurriedly walked out of the girls room and walked towards noah's room. "noah honey. would you mind waking up your sister? she's being lazy, again."

"yeah okay mom, i'll try." noah smiled at his mother as he finished putting his books into his backpack.

"okay dear, breakfast will be ready in about 5 minutes." sarah grinned and walked away from the boys room.

"okay mom!"

noah put his backpack down and slipped into his sisters room. "y/n! son of a bitch! wake up!" noah yelled.

"noah, shush! watch your language!" sarah screamed from downstairs.

"sorry!" he yelled back as he jumped on y/n's bed. "five little monkeys jumping on the bed! one's a lazy bitch and still is on the bed!"

y/n loudly groaned as she pushed her twin brother off her bed. "shut up dickhead! get out of my room!"

"cheese louise! someone's in a bad mood."

"getting woken up by your dumbass brother isn't exactly charming." y/n rolled her eyes as she got up.

"ha. ha." noah chuckled as he ran downstairs.

"stupid cunt." y/n whispered.

noah and y/n entered 'jupiter's light high school' after being dropped off by their mother. noah wrapped his pale arms around his sister, quietly telling her cheesy jokes.

"okay, why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?" noah began to giggle.

"i don't know, why?" y/n asked as she opened the school door.

"because he was a little shellfish!"

"ha, ha, ha." y/n sarcastically spoke. "you're extremely pathetic."

"oh sister-sister, you love me." noah looked ahead as they both began to walk to their usual meeting spot, where they would find their fine group of friends. "what do you call security guards working outside samsung shops?"

"i don't care, what?"

"guardians of the galaxy!" noah bursted out laughing as a bubble of spit landed on y/n's hand.

"oh gross! jeez, it wasn't even that funny." y/n groaned.

"oh you gotta admit that was fucking smart. damn i love my personality."

y/n shook her head as she quickly walked to her friends which were not that far away from her.

"oh look my dearest of friends!" she spoke as she skipped to them.

all four teenagers turned around and smiled once they saw the twins.

"oh look the shitty twins!" sophia marigold pointed at the two.

"no one likes redheads." noah replied.

"he has a point." y/n added.

the redheads gasped. "oh how dare you!" the two spoke, sarcastically.

y/n hugged the two and shortly after pulled away and walked towards caleb & jaeden, who were completely ignoring all the nonsense and looking at their phones.

"oh hey caleb, jaeden, dumbasses." y/n smiled pinching their cheeks

"shine, you're a whore." jaeden pushed her away.

"woah-woah-woah, buddy, no way to treat a lady!" caleb spoke, looking over at y/n and putting his hand over her shoulder.

the first bell then rang, signaling everyone that class was going to start in five minutes.

"well bye guys, i've algebra." sophia waved walking away from them.

"bye babe!" y/n yelled.

"and we've got chemistry. bye loves!" caleb said, noah following behind him.

"bye dear, bye asshat!" y/n waved at the two.

"english, eh?" sadie spoke, wrapping her arms around jaeden and y/n's shoulders.

"romeo and fucking juliet." jaeden groaned.

"oh come on, it's a hot story. you know, filled with fucking lust, it's hot." y/n cheered.

"the fuck you know about lust?" sadie looked over at y/n.

"well it's a burning desire you get for somebody."

jaeden and sadie looked over at y/n and laughed.

"oh darling, you make me ache!" sadie laughed bringing y/n closer to her.

as the three got in their seats, they all noticed a boy, one who've they've never seen before, he caught
y/n's eyes. he had dark long curly hair and bright freckles scattered all over his face.

"shit, he's kinda cute." y/n smiled, looking over at sadie.

"oh, yeah." sadie giggled, pulling out her romeo and juliet book out of her backpack. "he's scrawny."

"he's okay, still isn't the hottest guy ever." jaeden looked over at the guy.

"the fuck you know about who's hot and who's not? you dated that girl, what was her name?" y/n questioned.

"oh uh, willow was it? yeah that girl, oh god, thank god she dumped your ass. i would not want to see those babies you two would have created." sadie chuckled.

jaeden rolled his eyes and ignored the two.

"s-s-salty." y/n and sadie both said at the same time.