"ugly"

THE SMELL OF PANCAKES filled up noah's nose. he got up and walked towards y/n's room. he then spotted her reading a book.

"mom made pancakes, can't you smell it?" noah asked.

"does it look like i can fucking smell?" y/n groaned.

noah covered his mouth. "oh right! sorry, anyways..are you coming?"

"yeah."

"okay." he responded as he closed her door and walked down stairs.

y/n put her book away and got up. she looked at her mirror and rolled her eyes. "why do i look like this?" she then sighed as she walked out of her room and went into the kitchen.

"morning sweetie. how are you?" sarah asked as she poured y/n orange juice.

"i hate myself." y/n coldly responded as she washed her hands.

"what? darling don't say that."

"it's true, i hate myself! i look ugly, look at my fucking nose! it's still slightly crooked and i have this ugly scar!" y/n yelled as she sat down.

"you're not ugly! don't ever say that about yourself, you're beautiful and lovely. and fuck your nose, for it does not make up your face. your whole self is beautiful." sarah said as she gave y/n a kiss on her head.

"you're just saying that because you're my mom. but what would someone else say?"

"fuck everyone else."

"yeah whatever you say." y/n took a bite of her pancake.

"hey at least my nose is fine and we still look alike so people will think that you're pretty because i am." noah added.

"you're not helping." y/n sighed.

"well i tried."

"well it didn't work so can you just shut up?" y/n spat.

"jesus why are you rude all the time? just because you have a broken nose doesn't mean that you can be all rude."

"oh you want me to punch you? see if you'll be so happy?"

"guys enough! noah go get your shit, we're leaving in ten minutes." sarah yelled.

"but i didn't finish!"

"well you should have been eating but instead you chose to argue so common let's go."

y/n giggled as she watched him stomp away. she then took a drink of her orange juice. and watched as sarah walked towards her and gave her two pills.

y/n grabbed them and swallowed them with water. she then walked back upstairs and fell back asleep.

y/n woke up by a loud noise, of steps running up the stairs. she yawned and stretched as the door flew open. she flinched as jaeden, sophia, caleb, and finn jumped on her bed.

"hey girlie!" sophia yelled.

"is it already three?" y/n asked.

"indeed it is." finn answered.

"so how are you?" jaeden looked over at her.

"still ugly."

"you're not ugly." caleb responded.

"caleb my friend, don't you ever lie to my face."

"you're not!" the whole group yelled.

"for i look like a witch."

"you don't, trust me." sophia said.

"but i do!"

"do not."

y/n sighed as she sat up. "so how was school?"

"it was shit, without you." jaeden said.

"i failed my math test." sophia sighed.

"sadie almost punched me." caleb added.

"lolita tried to suck my dick." finn groaned.

everyone yelled as they continued to complain. "did you just say lolita tried to suck your dick?"

everyone faced finn who laughed as he laid next to y/n. "yeah."

"lolita? as in the stoner?" jaeden questioned.

"yeah."

"gross oh my god. why?" sophia looked over at him.

"because she saw me go onto the bathroom during class. and she followed me."

"that's gross." y/n laughed.

"why are you so attractive? literally every girl wants to fuck you, it's not fair." caleb spoke.

"i am not attractive." finn responded.

everyone gasped as they stared at him. finn's smile disappeared as he looked at them.

"don't say that!" jaeden yelled.

"you're so beautiful!" y/n gushed.

"like perfect!" sophia agreed.

"an angel!" caleb nodded.

finn looked away as he hid his face on y/n's thighs. "n-no."

"yes!" they all screamed.

"guys stop. you're making me blush."

"see you do know that you're absolutely stunning." y/n said as she laid her hands on his hair.

"but i'm not!"

"you totally are!"