"pretty boy"

LOUD VOICES were heard all over the cafeteria. y/n, sadie, noah, jaeden, sophia, and caleb all sat together in the cafeteria. y/n loved lunch, it was the best part of school in her opinion.

"damn! mom fucked it up again, noah trade." y/n groaned passing her sandwich to noah, who traded it with her.

"why? what's the difference?" sophia asked.

"y/n doesn't like peanut butter, so she just gets jelly on her sandwich." noah answered taking a bite of his sandwich.

y/n nodded, taking a sip of her water bottle. as y/n began to eat her sandwich she smirked, watching as the new boy from english class walked through the doors of the lunchroom.

"hey sadie, it's pretty boy." y/n watched as he sat down at a lunch table, alone.

"hmm?" sadie hummed, eating some of her apple slices.

"shit, i'm going to go talk to him,"

"what? why? you're usually too much of a pussy to do that."

"yeah i know, but look at him. he's all alone." y/n sighed.

"what, who?" caleb questioned, looking around the cafeteria.

"pretty boy from english." jaeden responded.

"yeah pretty boy. i'll be back." y/n spoke as she got up and gave thumbs up at sadie. she walked towards him, moving her hair behind her ear.

"um, uh. shit." y/n spoke as she now realized what she was doing. "hey,"

the boy looked at y/n who smiled, and sat down at the table. "hey?"

"i'm uh, y/n."

"cool, i'm finn," he smiled.

"nice name, so you're new here right?"

"thanks and yes,"

"okay, cool, cool." y/n awkwardly looked around. "oh um, i came to ask you if you wanted to come sit with my friends and i.."

finn grinned. "really? yeah i'd love to."

"really? okay, great." y/n got up and walked towards her table, as finn walked aside her.

"okay, uh. guys this is finn." y/n sat down, as did finn. "finn this is sadie & sophia marigold," she pointed at the redheads who just waved and smiled at the boy.

"this is jaeden blue," jaeden waved then continued to eat.

"caleb reed," caleb smiled at the boy, saying a quick 'hey'.

"and my bud noah." y/n smiled as noah brightly grinned.

"woah you guys look just alike, are you related?" finn asked.

"yeah, y/n's my twin, sadly." noah winced once y/n kicked him, under the table.

"that's cool, so we got the redheads and the ..."

"shines." y/n helped him out.

"cool, the shines."