2

Chapter 2

I open the door and the smell of alcohol hits my nose making me gag. I close the door and try to head up to my room quickly so my dad doesn't see me. "Brat I know you home from school, go get me another beer," my father calls from the front room. I sigh and go into the kitchen, grabbing a beer bottle.  I turn around to see my father behind me making me jump. "Hey, didn't I say quickly, you useless pig," He shouts. Oh great, he's drunk. He slams me into the counter, making me drop the beer bottle. It crashes to the ground sending glass everywhere. "You are a mistake you know that," he says punching me in the mouth.

"You're hurting me," I whisper.

"What was that? You want more," he says with a smirk punching me in the ribs. Father looks down at the broken glass and says, "stupid, girl clean this up. NOW!" He shoves me to the ground by my hair sending glass into my hands. I yelp in pain and start to pick the glass up and pull the glass out of my hands. With the alcohol it makes the cuts burn. After I finish cleaning up the glass I go up to my room and wrap my hand to stop the bleeding. I do my homework making pain shot through my hand every second my hand is on that pencil. My father then comes in as I  finish. He drags me out of my room and slams me into the wall. "Where is my beer, you rock," He screams angrily.

I take a shaky breath and say, "I'll get it." He slams me into another wall and punches me in the stomach.  I double over in pain and cough out blood. He walks away satisfied with my pain. I run to my room and close the door, letting tears slid down my cheeks, ruining my thick black eyeliner. I must've fallen asleep crying.