Princess?!?! (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

• Dedicated to @Hazzaspecialady

Ciara's P.O.V

Hi my name is Princess Demetria Ciara Louise,17 yrs.old,my mum and dad are the King and Queen of the United Kingdom. I had 2 brothers which namely Prince Harry (Not Harry form One Direction) and Prince William. Being a Princess is hard, you need to practice poise while sitting, standing and even talking. I have waist-length brunette hair, i have some green orbs which i got from my dad. i have a fit body, i can say. So i lived with my family except my mum because she is dead now and i had my step-mother but she doesn't lived with us. All of us except my step-mom lived in Clarence House it is a royal home in London. It is a funny thing that press doesn't know my appearance but knows my name. Weird huh? but when i asked my dad about getting the paps to know me he says that im not ready for the world to know me, that i should train harder, you know my attitude and eveything. So back to business, im currently here at our garden training with my trainor of couse,she is the one who teaches me how to sit,act,stand and speak like a Princess,we were surrounded by men's with tuxedo and little microphones attached to their suits.i dont know what that is called,they were my bodyguards,you know,to protect me. 

"Okay put the books on your head to keep your balan-Princess,Princess" Nathalie my trainor zomed out while snapping her fingers.

"Oh,yeah sorry but i told you to call me Ciara" i smiled 

"Sorry Prin--Ciara" she replied

"That's better" i said

"So Ciara put this to your--"

"Princess! Princess!" one of the maids shouted running towards us.

"Okay, Calm down Jenny, what's going on?" i smiled at her. Her name is Jenny she is a very sweet maid.

"Your dad wants to talk to you, he is waiting for you in his room" she said,not making any eye contact. Nobody except Nathalie (trainor) should. it's part of our beliefs that if your a maid or a bodyguard you cant look at anyone in the royal family's eyes. 

"Okay",i turned my head to Nathalie and said "Uhm,Nathalie we could continue tomorrow, same place but dont come here at 9:00 in the morning, 12ish sound better?" i asked. She just nodded and left. I started walking towards dad's room, Our house is really big,it has over 10 plus bedrooms. I walked past to my brothers they are currently watching a soccer game and shouting like idiots.Every maid or bodyguard that i walked past always bowed down to me. After 3784 steps i finally reached my destination. I knocked on dad's door twice and opened it. 

"Dad?" i walked to the room and notice him staring at his large window, wow thats a nice view, he got there.

"Uhm,Demetria, baby,your turning 18 next month!" he is the only one that called me Demetria.And i can feel that their is exciment in his voice even if i was facing his back.

"What's the matter with me turning 18 dad?" 

"You need to find a husband soon dear" he said facing me. "It's part of our belief to get married at the age of 20 Demetria". Im shocked from what dad says. i just froze.

"So i've decided that you are living in our another house in the next village, dont worry your not alone Jenny is going with you. i want you to live a normal life but once you've come back to me i hope that your engaged with someone you love okay?" he asked.I cant say no to dad because that belief is true it happed with my grandmother.I just nodded.

"Your leaving tomorrow, so pack your things okay, Jenny know all of this dont need to tell her, go to your bedroom and have some sleep, About your practises,we're just going to postponed your trainings" i just nodded again and left, im quite happy that im living by myself with Jenny beside me. there are no freaking bodyguards and maids that bowed down to me everyday.

I open my bedroom door, and plopped myself on my huge bed with sky blue and green bed covers. i just left a huge sigh and let my tardiness over flow me. Before,im dreaming about living a normal life a normal teenage life but tomorrow im living that dream ................................... 

Live.Laugh.Love <3

 HELLO LADIES XX-Joanna ;)