The plan xxx

Ciara's P.O.V

I dragged Taylor in the island and proceded to the balcony outside, i quickly locked the door and i tell her to sit at the chair, i explained to her all the things she needs to know about, i tell her the plan which is Harry is gonna fall for me and im gonna break his heart, she listen carefully until i aked her if she have an idea. 

"So do you have an idea?" i asked her, "I think this is wrong, your playing with his heart" she replied, "He started it!" i argued back, "Okay okay shh" she said putting her finger in my mouth to shut up, she removes it and said "Okay im going to help you so here's the plan, we have to talk to Niall since he's the only single lad here" i nodded and she continued "You and Niall will have a fake relationship thingy you must act real, if you saw that Harry is you know,being jealous and stuff your going to stop okay?" she reasurred me, "Okay but what if it doesn't work out?" i asked her sadly, i looked at the ground, she lifted my chin up and said "I know he likes you, i know he cares, when you get back inside,talk to Niall about the plan okay?" "Okay, thanks couz!" i replied hugging her, "No probs" she said letting go she pushed me to the door that led me inside, we walked properly and Taylor go to the another direction leading to the living room where Zayn is sitting she sat in his lap and Zayn automatically wrapped his hands aroung her waist, Taylor winked at me and thumbs up. I walked to the kitchen and saw Niall eating a large amount of chips in his mouth, i giggled softly and procedded to him.

"Hey Nialler!" i said and sitted beside him in the island, "Yes babe?" he asked, so this is the moment i've been waiting for i sigh heavily and told him the whole story and the plan, at first he did'nt get what i was saying to him but eventually he did, "So you are my fake girlfriend ey!" he said jokingly "Erm.Yah mate" i said putting my arm around his shoulder, "So can we go to the living room and tell the boys and Taylor?" he asked standing up he held my hand and lead us to the living room, we were infront of them holding hands and i can feel the confused stares at us,  there is a long awkward silence when Niall decided to break it off. 

"So guys..we were currently dating" he said smiling and putting his free arm in my shoulders, "Yes we were" i said leaning my head to Niall's shoulder smiling, i can see huge grins coming from the boys and Taylor but when i looked at Harry his face looked broken and dissapointed, "I can hear a celebration coming!" Louis shouted we all laugh except Harry he quickly stood up and leave the house without even saying a word, "It's working" Taylor mouthed to me.

LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG <3

Joanna xxx