16

BAWSKEE2 LISTENING PARTY

Kimetrius

I know I said if Jahmier get jumped I'm jumping in. But that was a fucking lie, I'm sure Jahmier can handle himself. They don't call him the hardest nigga in the game for nothing. Jahmier been hyped up all damn day. Every time I tried to calm him down he'd just blow me off and get back to scheming.

I kept hoping and praying that Shayaa wasn't gon show up. What kind of death wish did this nigga have? The party haven't even started yet and about half of us were already there. Jahmier had me, Jah, Stoke's musty ass and Michael come over early. For some reason Jahmier don't really like Jarad all that much, prolly because Jarad took Mikey from him. But that shouldn't be an issue to him since he got me.

"Just wait till this nigga show up man. He getting his shit rocked I swear man." Jahmier was ranting and Jahseh rolled his eyes. "Can you like shut the fuck up? For five minutes, jesus Christ." He muttered and Jahmier shot him a deadly glare. "You finna die too, keep talking all that shit." He threatened and Stokeley snickered. "Go ahead and kill ya only supporter." He joked and Jahmier clenched his fists and kept pacing back and forth.

I tried to grab his hand and stop him for what seemed like the 100th time. But all he did was yank his hand away and went back to pacing. I was fed up at this point. I threw my hands up in the air and got off the couch. "I'm gonna go take a nap let me know when shit starts to get crazy so I'll know when to leave." I said and went upstairs to Mirs room.

Jahmier

This nigga been doing me dirty for way too long. I can't even remember what started our beef in the first place. All I know is that its time for him to shut the fuck up for ever.

The party had been started, everyone was here except for him. My music was blaring through the speakers; causing me to get even more hyped up then usual. I looked over at Jahseh and saw him head banging and jamming with Stokeley.

I smiled to myself, that nigga can hate all he want but he loves my shit. Jahseh saw me looking and immediately stopped dancing and acted like he hated the music. I couldn't help but laugh, leave it to that dorito built nigga to calm me down.

I decided to just cool, smoke a little bit and listen to my music. Shayaa will be here in due time and I'll be ready for him.

Stokeley

How can Jahseh listen to this aggressive shit? All Jahmier talk about in these songs is killing niggas and fucking bitches. Let's not forget doing drugs. He a classic soundcloud rapper and I don't see the appeal in it. But of course I gotta act like I like it or Jahseh would kill me.

"Who you think finna pull out they gun first?" Michael shouted over the music. This annoying ass nigga here man. I scrunched up my face and looked away from the direction his stank ass breath was coming from. "I don't know nigga, hopefully they only throw hands." I replied and he nodded his head in agreement.

"You right, I'm too pretty to die anyways." Hol'up nigga what? I shot him a stupid look and shook my head. "I wouldn't say all that now. You like five pounds off from being fiona from shrek." Michael gasped and placed a hand over his heart. "You think I'm a princess?" He gushed and I rolled my eyes.

Aint no point and trying to argue with an overly confident ugly nigga.

Kyle

I feel kinda bad.

Miles just blew my back out in Jahmier's parents room. What can I say, it was a desperate time and there was no where else for us to fuck.

Miles was cuddled up next to me and running a hand through my curls. "I hope you know if Mir find us we're fucking dead." He chuckled a bit and I giggled as well. That shouldn't be funny but at least I could die saying I fucked in Jahmier's parents bedroom.

I sighed and sat up. Miles sat up with me and wrapped an arm around me while placing tiny kisses in my neck. I smiled and stood up; the sheet still wrapped around my waist. I turned to open my mouth to speak but was interrupted by yelling downstairs.

Omar

I was way too high to be doing this shit. Shayaa dumb ass had shown up. And about five other niggas was with him. The music had cut off instantly and Jahmier was in fight mode. At first I found the whole situation funny.

These two goofs was just in each others faces yelling and spitting everywhere. Before things were going to get physical Gazzy had stepped in between the two. I should've stepped in then but I still found everything ridiculously funny.

"I don't think we should fight over this. Maybe we can sit down and talk this out?" Gazzy had tried to convince and Shayaa wasn't having it. He shoved Gazzy out the way and threw the first punch. I'll admit I was domed off my mind when the fight started, but when I saw my baby Gazzy get pushed aside like garbage? Oh fuck no.

You bet your ass I jumped in that fight instantly trying my best to get a hit in on Shayaa while Jahmier pummeled down on his face. Shayaa's goons tried to pull me off but at that time Tyler had gone apeshit and jumped on one of the niggas backs.

It was a full on brawl, one by one everyone was jumping in trying to help each other out in the fight.

At one point I'm pretty sure the cops were called, but I was too busy beating the fuck outta this nigga to even notice who called the OPs.

Diego

I called the cops. Everyone was getting violent and I was scared someone was going to get severely injured. So I did what any other scared white privileged boy would do and called the cops.

Kimetrius saw me call but didn't say anything when the boys later asked who called. The fight had ended with Shayaa having a busted lip and bruised eye while Jahmier was practically unscathed besides a small cut on his cheek.

He was pretty happy with himself, he considered that fight a win in his favor. I was fine just as long as everyone got out safe.

Whew tomorrow is going to be hell in the groupchat.