1- The contest

"Before we end the show, started Sam.
-Freddie has got an announcement, ended Carly.
The camera switched to the standing one and Freddie appeared on your screen.
-For the next webcast, you have to write a song, declared the brunet guy.
-And we'll choose a winner that will appear here, live on the show! specified the host.
-So leave your entries down below, finished the blond."

Your heart was beating so fast. You knew you had a chance of winning since you've been singing and playing the guitar for so long. As soon as the show ended, you grabbed your instrument and started writing your song.

It was midnight and you finally decided to go to bed after several long hours of composing. As soon as you woke up you ate your breakfast and finished the song. You recorded it and called your mom to get her approbation. She, of course, agreed. You weren't twelve anymore and they lived like thirty-five minutes from your place. You sent it to iCarly and continued your day normally.

Three days later, you received an email.

"From : Freddie@iCarly.com
To : Y/N@gmail.com

Dear Y/N,

Hello! Congratulation! Sam, Carly and I ADORED your song! So we were wondering when you could join us for iCarly and the rehearsals. Let us know as soon as possible.

Cheers, Freddie"

You couldn't believe it! They chose you! You'd soon meet Carly, Sam and most importantly, Freddie. He was for sure your favourite one. You replied immediately.

"From : Y/N@gmail.com
To : Freddie@iCarly.com

Dear Freddie,

Oh my god! I can't believe I made it! I won! I'm so happy you chose me.
I'm available any time, really. I don't have anything planned. Just tell me when you want me to be here.

Thanks, Y/N."

A few minutes later, you got a new email telling you when to be there and asking you if you needed to stay somewhere or if you lived close enough. You answered you lived kinda close but it would be annoying to drive thirty-five minutes twice every day. So he offered you to stay at his. You agreed after your mom approved. You'd go there tomorrow and you were going to stay there for a week. You were so happy! A week at Freddie's!

You gave your mom all the info she needed and started packing. The next morning you got into her car and left for Seattle.

---------------------------
Hey!

Please tell me if this length of chapters is good enough or if you want longer or shorter ones. I just felt like this was a good moment to end the chapter so yeah. 

Anyways I'll try to update soon!

Thank you for reading!