2 - Meeting everyone

You sat in the backseat of your car and your mom started driving. In order to make the thirty-minute drive seem shorter, you watched a lot of iCarly compilation. Well, your goal wasn't to just pass time. You were really nervous about meeting the team. It was kind of a way to learn how to behave around them and not seem like a complete idiot. You were usually really nervous around people. Especially those you didn't know. But it's always been that way so you got used to it.
Your mom stopped the car and you got out. You took your luggage, hugged your mother and looked at the building. You took and deep breath and walk forward. You passed the door and saw the horrible looking doorman, Lewbert Sline. They pranked him pretty often in their show so you kind of felt like you knew him.
"What?! he barked at you.
-Uhm... I am looking for Carly? Carly Shay?
-UUUUUUUGH.
-I'm sorry? Did I say something wrong?
-Don't worry about him, he's always like that, said Carly walking down the stairs, you must be Y/N, right?
-Yes! I am! It's so nice to meet you! "
You transferred your phone to your left hand and walked towards her in order to shake her hand but before you knew it she opened her arms and hugged you tight.
"Oh! It's a hug.
-I'm so happy to see you!"
She released you and placed her hands on your forearms
"I just love your song! I'm so happy you're gonna perform it for us!
-It's not a big deal! Really.
-Get out! yelled the doorman"
Carly gave him an exasperated look, turned her face towards you and took your wrist.
"Come on! I'll show you around!"
She dragged you down the stairs and then the hallway and open the door.
"Everybody, this is Y/N"
Spencer, Sam and Freddie looked at you and greeted you.
Carly's brother was glueing something to a sculpture, Sam was taking the chunks out of some peanut butter and sticking them to Freddie who was working on his computer while taking of the chunks off of his arm.
He put his laptop down and came nearby you. The brunette tended his arm towards you and you shook his hand.
"Here, I'm greeting you properly"
You giggled and let his hand go.
"It's nice to meet you, Freddie! I really like your work on the whole aspect of the show.
-You do? Thanks!
-You do?! cried Sam.
-Of course, I do! He's great at what he's doing!
-I am?
-He is?
-Shut up, Sam, added Carly. Now, go drop your stuff at Freddie's and let's start the rehearsal."