Chapter 7

"Yuh, Larray, ok, skrt skrt, ouuh, bang bang, let's go

This aint a race but I still take first place"

My alarm went off and play my favorite song, which is First Place - Larray.

I jumped straight up from my bed. Today is the day I have a day off with Ashlyn. We went shopping yesterday, and I got a grey suede shirt with some black jeans. I thought it look aesthetic, so I bought it.

"Buenos Diaz, Claire" My dad said to me.

"Hey" I replied in a blank expression.

I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. Some grapes caught my eye. I took some out and brought myself to the living room.

Heyyy. I texted Ashlyn.

She didn't text back for like 5 minutes, I was shocked, she usually texts me back immediately, mainly because she always has her phone with her.

I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and do my hair. I didn't give a damn about my scent.

"I'm going to Ash's" I told my dad.

"In those clothes?" he asked in a confused manner.

I looked down to my clothed, I was wearing sweatpants with a shirt stained with foundation.

"There's no way I'm letting go outside in those clothes. If anybody sees you it can ruin our family name!"

I rolled my eyes. "It's not your choice to tell me what to wear" I told him.

"Go outside, and you're grounded" he said, which pissed me off even more.

I non-hesitantly left the house. I didn't care what my dad said. I can do whatever I want. He's not the boss of me.

~~~

I walk through Walter Street, where Ashlyn lives.

I'm finally at her house, and I ringed the doorbell. Since Ashlyn's family and I are good friend, I know where they're backup key is. I checked under the synthetic rock hiding near the plants, and opened the door. 

"Ashlyn!" I yelled, no one answered. I started to become scared.

I walk upstairs to look for Ashlyn, and there I found her. Sleeping.

I shook her a little bit, so she can wake up. Then the shaking started to get more stronger. She still didn't wake up.

So. I slapped her.

"Ow! W-W-Wha-Wha, how did you get in?" She woke up.

"Backup key." I replied.

"Do you think my mom will accept this?" She asked.

"Just tell her you let me in." I said.

"Fine, I'm go get ready, k?" She told me.

"I'll be downstairs, eating your grapes" I replied.

I left her to do her business, and went downstairs to steal her grapes.

I think I'm starting a grape crave.

~~~

"Yo, it's almost time" She yelled as I was trying to take a nap.

"I'ma go home and get ready" I said.

I got up, stretch for a little bit and left.

~~~

I looked in my closet and looked for the clothes I bought to wear. I put them on, and then put on my makeup. I then put my hair up in a neat low ponytail.

I heard my phone ring, it was Ashlyn. I answered,

"Hello?"

"You ready?" Ashlyn asked,

"Almost" I replied.

"K, meet me at the Park, West Entrance" She directed me.

~~~

I was ready, and headed to the park. Apparently, the West Entrance was closed, so I went through South Entrance.

I saw Ashlyn in the distance.