flying

Aurora's pov

I was awoken by Gallia and saw the sun was close to coming up. I stood up and looked at Gallia. "I need to go but I'll be back I promise." I said running off back to the house. I soon got there and got ready. I went to the killing arena and looked around.

"AURORA!" I heard an all to familiar voice day behind me and turned to find Hiccup. "Yeah?" I asked and he just hugged me. "Couldn't find you last night. You weren't in your house or in the woods." He said and I just shrugged my shoulders looking away.

Timeskip

Training was over and I went back to Gallia with fish for her. I kept on doing the same thing for a few days and soon she was all healed.

"Your all better girl, so what do you want to do now?" I asked and she looked at me. She picked me up by my shirt and placed me on her back. She left the cave and took off. I screamed as I held on to her neck trying to not fall off. Soon she slowed down and we were above the clouds. I looked down and saw the ocean. I then took one of my hands off of Gallia and touched a cloud. It was soft and misty. When I pulled my hand back it had water on it. Gallia then dove very fast and I held onto her screaming some more. Soon we were in the ocean and it was too late to gasp for air but as soon as we were in the ocean, we were out. The sun started to set and the torches were lit. We flew around Berk and then Gallia went back above the clouds. Gallia just glided for some bit until it was almost sun rise. We landed and I was exhausted but shook it off. "I need to go girl, I'll be back I promise." I said and went home and got ready. I ran to the killing arena and saw everyone was already there.

"Aurora, your late." Gobber said and I noticed we were already starting. "Sorry.." I said and he told me that Hiccup and Astrid were competing to see who would have the honor of killing a monsterous nightmare. Even though it wasn't an honor at all.....

They were using a deadly nadder to determine it. I looked away and started falling asleep but woke up when I heard yelling. Turns out Hiccup had won and everyone was back. I took off to see my sister but couldn't find her. The chief soon came up to me and gave me a sad look. "I'm sorry Aurora but she didn't make it." He said and I ran off crying.

I made it to Gallia and told her everything. She listened to it all and comfoted me. I climbed on to her and she looked at me. I nodded to her and she took off. We flew around and soon saw mist. A bunch of other dragons came and I saw toothless. On his back was Hiccup and Astrid. I wondered why she was there but ignored it. Toothless looked around and saw me and Gallia. He gave a confused look and I just shrugged. We soon landed in a volcano and saw the dragons dumping their finds in the center. A gronkle came up and threw up a small fish and scrached himself thinking he had done something good. Soon a giant head came out of the whole and swallowed the gronkle whole. I looked at Gallia and she flew off and we headed back to the cave. I slid off her in fear. It started to pour and I fell asleep.