[Starry Night]

━━━━•♠•━━━━

𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 running endlessly, not knowing where my feet were leading me. I was lost and hurt, running away from the place came to call a prison instead of a home.

My feet burning because of the harsh scratch of the uneven and bumpy floor on my soles. I turned my head back frequently to make sure no on was following my tracks. It wasn't until my body came hard crashing against yours that I realized how fast and carelessly I was running.

Our bodies collided with such force, I bumped into you so hard I was sent onto the floor.

You lost your balance a little but quickly stabilized yourself. I was on the floor, my knees bruised and my cheek was scratched. I was too shaken to even register the whole situation. My eyes were stuck on your shoes, black leather combat boots, messily laced. They travelled up slowly your form and all I saw black, from your toes, to your head.

I noticed the shiny rings orning your slender fingers. Then when I finally came to lock eyes with yours. I gasped, and your dark orbs shone through the night. You had small loop earrings and your hoodie was on, only allowing a few raven black hairstrands to cover your forehead.

No words were spoken.

You were a complete stranger and yet I was able to tell loads of emotions were flashing through your nearly black orbs.

You did not say a thing but just shook your head from sight to side, as if you were disappointed. I couldn't really tell if it was the real reason or because maybe you were telling me to not go further.

"Sorry sir" I whispered persuaded you hated me already and that you were waiting for an apology.

I didn't want you to hate me, as stupid and weird as it sounds. Even though you were a stranger, I didn't want you to look down on me, with disgust and pity, just like everyone else.

It was as if we were trapped in our own bubble, cut out from the rest of the world. Outside was the busy and noisy streets, the lights so vibrant thorugh the dark yet starry night.

I could feel your gaze burning holes in me. You were standing there, in front of me, looking so grand and intimidating.

I apologized in a murmur again and tried standing up, right before you reached out a hand to me, to my biggest surprise. My eyes widened and I looked at it for a while before lifting my gaze to you. Your face was soft featured, but your eyes remained so cold.

I hesitated and you crouched down to my level, now reaching your second hand and slipping them in mine. Your hands touched mine and the icy feeling of your silver rings provided made me gasp a little. I was already cold, only wearing a long, dirty night gown.

You helped me to my feet and tucked my hair behind my ear.

What are you doing ?

Why are you acting like this ?

Only then I notied your eyes were actually chocolate brown, they fluttered a little and then, you walked passed me while adjusting the strap of your bag on your shoulder.

Of course, I did not expect anything more from you, complete stranger, or maybe a little. I'm unsure. Tears threatening to fall because once more, I'm left alone, abandoned.

I know it was totally excpected and usual for you to go on with your life as if you didn't bump into me tonight. You must go back home...

Home, what is a home ? And do you have one ?

I never had the chance to have a home. The orphanage I escaped from was simply a shelter, a prison, and a cage. Where I made absolutely no friends even after staying here for eleven years.

Do you have a family ? Or friends ? How is it ?

All these, I was never given the chance to experience, to reah because since my youngest age, I was thrown into void.

I slowly turned my head to spot you walking away, but, as if you were never there in the first place, you had already vanished.

Who are you ?

━━━━•♠•━━━━

yayyyy, so new fanfic, Jungkook one ! Expect a lot from it ;) thank you for reading and I hope you liked the prologue ! @elxsam what do you think ? :)

xoxo, cely !