A slee;py start

━━━━•♠•━━━━
{UNEDITED}

ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔡 to walk through the night, my thoughts wandering off and slightly zoning out as well.
My feet hurt, my bruises itched and I was extremely thirsty. My lids were heavy and I was stumbling like a drunkard. I needed help, but where would I go ?

And most importantly, would anyone help me ?

I was stumbling around, feeling the tiny bit of energy leaving me, slowly fading away. My feet scratching hard against the cold concrete floor and my mind was so fuzzy I didn't even realize what was going on.

I could feel the the cold night wind brushing against my naked arms. It brought the shivers.
The atmosphere around me was so gloomy and dark.

I was so lost.

After more unstable walking, I came across a little alley, darker because of the lack of luminary there. The next thing I felt was my legs giving up on under my weight and I hit the hard and humid floor.

It was all black.

What was happening to me ?

Someone's POV

Back at the manor, I watched intensely as Taehyung took his time and carried you to the cellar. You looked so frail and fragile.

Weak.
You weren't aware of it, but you were stonger than you could ever believe.
Out of all the things I could say about you, even from the first glimpse I had of you, the word I thought could describe you the best was "innocent"

You were an innocent and pure being.

Too bad it wouldn't last.

I didn't feel any remorse. I just felt empty, just like I always did after she left.

Watch out little angel, I won't hesitate to ruin you if I have to.

"I never thought I'd live long enough to see and meet a doppelgänger in my whole life." Jimin said as he stopped beside me, at the cellar doorframe. Taehyung gently positioned your weakened body on the present mattress and tucked you in carefully.

He was so careful with you, so gentle. He touched your arm to place it along your body, barely felt, almost as if he'd break you if his fingers remained too long on your skin.

I was witnessing the scene, unfazed and slightly annoyed by the amount of attention you were getting even unconscious. Jimin's intense gaze on you didn't go unnoticed either. I turned slowly to peek at him, his lips were parted in awe and his fire eyes were mentally tracing your figure. Wasn't hard to guess.

About Jimin, well, he was always different. He may have looked like the scariest physically because of his piercing and fire eyes, but very surprisingly he was always the softest. Hence to that, we asked ourselves many times if he was truly one of us. The same, kind.

His behavior with others was unbelievable. Jimin was always, the most kind hearted among us.

You and Him would surely get along well, I thought.

We often tried to change him, to harden him, and against his will but it was all in vain. The outcome was just hurting him immensely. We thought he'd leave him after all the attempts we made.
But he stayed. He had nowhere to go anyways and he knew that well, just like the rest of us.

We were all,

Outcasts.

━━━━•♠•━━━━

Jimin was not the type to hold grudges, thanks to that, our relationship remained the same.

"Do you think it will work ?" He asks me, his eyes not leaving your sleepy form while Taehyung was walking back to us.

I looked at him with uncertainty in my eyes, but also determination.
I will do anything to get my voice back, and you, angel, are my very last chance.

Jimin read my eyes and lowered his. Taehyung got closer and let out a heavy sigh.
I could feel he was shaken by your arrival, after all, it was you.

How is it that you managed to get them wrapped around your finger already ?

I mentally scoffed at how unreal the whole situation was.

"You smell like her Tae" Jimin remarked, scrunching his nose

"I do. Well, I did carry her all the way here and her scent is quite strong so it was pretty predictable" Taehyung explained, shrugging his shoulders and Jimin nodded in agreement.

To be completely honest, Your scent was ravishing, it was a mix of sweet musky vanilla and soft amber. It was much different from hers.

An interesting one you are.

I skipped dinner as I was not in the mood to eat, well not food at least. I wasn't in the mood to do anything really. I was heading to my quarters when I heard a voice call behind me. It was Yoongi.

"Jungkook listen, I don't know if it will work but even so, once the thing is done you'll have to deal with the girl and get rid of her, yeah ?"

I nodded, letting him know I understood. In fact, he didn't need to remind me because it had always been my plan.
I just had to use you and then kill you, simple. Because I couldn't risk you telling the world about our existence. About what we are.

I got on my steps again, heels hitting hard on the floor when Yoongi called out my name again.

I was suddenly so tensed. My muscles felt tensed and clenched.

"Jungkook" I turned my body his way and raised my brows in interrogation.

"Be careful with this girl" he said in a low and serious tone.

Why ? What is it about you that is so special, except for the fact that you are a doppelgänger. What could you possibly do to me ?
I mentally laughed at the ridiculousness of Yoongi's unjustified warning.

You are nothing.

━━━━•♠•━━━━

"Will she wake up anytime soon ?" I heard Jimin ask aloud when I was getting nearer to the cellar.

Here again Jimin ? Just leave her alone, she surely isn't worthy enough.

I planted myself beside him and turned to see his face, he didn't even mind looking back at me as he stared at you captivated, almost as if he was in trance.

"I want to meet you...angel" he whispered with a hint of excitement and hope in his dark eyes.

"Not yet" a voice,  Namjoon's interrupted. He stepped in our way and continued "Leave her to Jungkook, Jimin. He'll take care of her case"
Namjoon had a small smirk letting appear the small crevices in his cheeks, his famous dimples.
Jimin huffed and pouted his lips like a toddler would and I chuckled without a noise and a shake of my head.

Jimin is so funny.

I wanted to reassure him and explain I wanted nothing to do with you more than getting my voice back. Because when I do, I will gladly let him play with you as much as he desires, than kill you.

"Come on, let's leave these two alone" Namjoon instructed to Jimin.
But as expected, the latter didn't budge one inch. He stood immobile next to meㅋ

I knew he wanted this. He wanted you, more than I ever would and that was an issue.

Jimin shifted his eyes to me showing affection yet I was able to catch a warning as well. Like he was daring me to do anything hurtful to you.

He remained staring at me for some time then finally walked away with Namjoon.

Jimin knew what I was capable of.

━━━━•♠•━━━━

First chapter ! Thank you for reading y'all, hopefully you like my new fanfic !
Xoxo,
Cely.