Jack

~~~~~~~~~~~Time WARP To Senior Year~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack! Where are my boots?"  Elsa ran out of her dorm barefoot.

"I don't know?"  I lied. They're in the supply closet on the 3rd floor. 

She pinned me against the wall. "Jack! What's today?'

"Your 21st birthday. Or what I like to call it, BIG SECRET REVEALING DAY!! I know the titles a work in progress. But it clearly states the purpose. So Ellllllsa what's the secret I need to know!  And please take your hand of my throat, I can't breathe. Plus aren't you interested in mine?" he wiggled his eyebrows and started hacking. "Elsa! I... seriously ... can't... breathe..."

"Oh sorry. Now do you want to find out my secret?"

"Yup!!!" I leaned in I couldn't wait.

Elsa however was not as eager. She licked her finger and stuck it in the ear that was leaning closest to hear. "ELSA!!!! THATS SO GROSS!!!" she was rolling on the floor laughing. I placed my hand on her stomach and neck. "Now lets start spilling beans."

"Jack tell me where my boo--" she began.

"Well, well, well, this is certainly newspaper worthy. *SNAP* I'll tell Punz." It was Eugene Fitzherbet. He and Jack were good friends until college.

"Eugene. We were just wrestling." he always seemed to torture us at moments like these. "Eugene. You can hold grudges against me you want to but leave Elsa out of this. Or there will be more trouble than a bad boy like yourself can handle."

"Ha! Loverboy, get your head out of the clouds. You don't deserve her. You don't deserve anybody!" He grabbed Elsa and but her in a headlock. "Stay away and nobody gets hurt."

I saw something gleaming in his jacket pocket. He reached down and grabbed a knife. He held it up to Elsa's neck.

Not her. "Eugene. Put. The. Knife. Down." but he wasn't going to negotiate. My instinct, fear and love for Elsa rushed forward and got the best of me. I opened the closet, grabbed my staff and froze Eugene.

"Elsa!" I ran to Elsa and scooped her up. And we ran out of Harvard fugitives.

"Jack."

I know you probably think I'm a freak and I am horrible person. But I love you too much to let you go and Elsa I'm so sorry!"

"Jack. You love me?" Elsa looked at me still weak with fear. "Truly love me?"

"I always have." I twisted her around and gave here a long awaited kiss. "I always will."