Elsa

"Anna get up. Waffles are ready." Gracious what is taking her so long?  "Anna!  We are going to be late." I stamped my foot. "ANNA MARIE! WHAT ON EARTH IS TAKING SO LONG!?!?!?!?"

I started up the stair way. Frost imprints were appearing on the railing. "Anna!!!" I open the first door and sent a snow swarm hurtling in her face.

"Elsa have some patience. I'm almost done." she rolled her eyes and wiped the snow of her tan skin.

I glanced at my watch. "Well I'm leaving. You can just get a ride from  Kristoff. Oh and its your day to feed Adkins."

"But I don't want to smell like dog food on my first day of school!!!" She complained "I'm a senior now. I ra-ule the school." she snickered.

"Well I am not going to be late on my first day of college. So, finish getting ready, feed Adkins eat your chocolate wattles and go to school. FYI make sure to stay on Mr. Tihmon's good side. Bye sis. Wish me luck!"

"You don't need luck my rebellious sister. Because you have skill."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I am trying. Oh and I promise it gets interesting.  But if you want to occupy yourselves while youre waiting, read "Don't fall for the enemy" by why_would_you_care_ . I apologies for any mistakes.