Jack

"Eugene! Are you seeing this? How friggin big does a school need to be?" I looked over at Eugene.

"Yeah. But the bigger the school the more babes can fit in here." 

Of course he would say that he's a selfcentered pretty boy. He aces in his subjects, especially PE. "Dude, don't you have a girl?"

"Well yeah put Punz is so, so, bubbly. Not good for our image. Besides shes going to Stanford. We're at Harvard man! Harvard!"

I was walking towards the door when Eugene decided to start flirting with some cheerleaders. "DUDE!  YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I was getting mad. I mean that man gets a girl like Rapunzel Gothel and then he goes and flirted with some fake-too-pretty-cheerleaders!

He grabbed me by the arm and whispered, "Can it. The babes don't know." He turned his head and gave them his infamous "smoldered". They coverel their mouths and started giggling.

"seriously?"

"what" he was sincerely dumbfounded.

"SERIOUSLY. YOU REALLY DONT GET IT? YOU GET AN AMAZING GIRL, SCRATCH THAT, ANGEL LIKE RAPUNZEL AND YOU CANT EVEN SHOW SOME RESPECT BY BEING LOYAL TO HER? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU? YOU'VE DATED RAPUNZEL SINCE KINDERGARTEN. SHE DESERVES SOMEONE WHO GROWS FOUNDER OF HER EVERY YEAR. NOT LESS." I paused for a second. "I DONT KNOW YOU ANY MORE MAN."

"What you gonna do Frost? You think you are better choice? Are you gonna ask her out? Forget our friendship? You know what I don't ever want to recive your advice again. See ya, Frost." and with that my best friend left me.

"Umm, are you OK?"  I turned around to see a girl around my age in a turquoise sweater, skinny jeans, and black ballet flats with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. "I saw your fight with your friend. Those things you said about being loyal...Umm...you were right, girls like that. Oh, I'm Elsa Williams."

"Jack,  Jack Frost."