Jack

sorrry for not updating, my math teacher loves homework but i will update atleast once a week for now on. And im going on vacation next week so ill probably stay up late writing and write alllllllll the way down there. (thats ten hours of writing!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~one week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Merida brought our stuff we headed off to the apartment complex down the street. After about an hour of nogiating we got a small one-bedroom apartment. With me on the coach of course. It was cozy and pre-furnished.

Elsa and I our now used to our little home. it would be a lot more pleasent if Ooga stopped standing on the heater.

"Jack, can you get me a towel?" I walked to the dryer and opened it. The door was jammed.

'Elsa, the dryer's jammed again. Should we call the repair man?"I heard her fumbling in the batthroom.

"UGHHH! Wait one second."

The dryer started making a weird 'KA-CHINK' sound. "Elsa, come here. Now. Its making weird sounds! ELSA!"

It exploded.

"JACK!!"  I saw her wet hair drip on my face then my head fell back and I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later at the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the beep of the heart monitor. "Elsa?" she was reading a book beside my bed.

"OH! Your up. I was starting to get worried you'd been out for 2 hours." she walked over and set her head down on the bed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my arm hurts a little bit, probably just a scratch."

"Jack, you have third degree burns on your arm."

"Elsa, when can we go home?"

"The doctor has to check the bandages and put on some ointment and then if your up to it we can go home. Okay?" She layed her head on my chest. "They said that the burns didn't dmage anyything besides the skin. I was really worried. When we were in the ambulance, your... your...your...heart stopped beating for 43.21 seconds. I was so scared. You promise your okay?" Tears were building up in her eyes. 

"I promise." I kissed the top of her head."I promise."

A nurse cleared her throat as she walked in. "Mrs. Frost?"

Mrs. Frost? I looked at Elsa and she shot back a "shut up" kind of look .

"Yes?" Elsa smiled innocently at the nurse,.

"We have to remove the bandages. It migh be disarming, if you want you can leave. It's natural."

"No, no, I'm fine I'll stay." Elsa sat back in the chair as the doctor walked in,

"Mr. Frost! I'm glad your awake. I'm Dr. Faller and I'm just going to put some new ointment on and and some fresh bandages. Alright? Your arm willl be fine, it should be healed with 3 months. It may scar a little, but not alot."

He took the bandages of and spreed green, cold goo on the red and black spots on my left arm. He put new bandages on and said, "Alrighty then. If you want you can go home now. just check in next week.. we''ll just make sure it's not infected and put some clean bandages on."

Elsa got up and walked outside with the doctor for a second. As she closed the door she polietly said "Thank you." She turned to me, "Ready to go?"

"Mrs. Frost?"

"They wouldn't let me in the ambulance if I wasn't your wife."

"Elsa Frost? Hmm.....has a nice ring to it."

"And it better have a ring with it." She took my hand as we walked out of the building she hailed down a taxi and we rode home.