Harlow's Secret.

H A R L O W

"Oh come on Harlow, you can't sit here and tell me you've never imagined doing it with a guy." The food court begins drowning in a swarm of angry parents, intolerable children and some recognizable faces I assume I've encountered at school a few times. Nudging Millie in the shoulder,  I widen my eyes and give her a look hoping she deciphers it as a 'shut the fuck up' kind of look.

Miillie has been my best friend for years now, and is the only person who knows absolutely everything about me. From buying crayons for elementary school, to the annoying day I unwillingly entered woman hood, to family situations, and finally to my latest crush. The only exception being Harry of course. Even though she is my best friend, I dont think id ever muster up the slightest amount of courage to let her in on my devious acts, especially with someone as sexually skilled and experienced as Harry. Basically, she would never let me live it down. If I were to be completely honest with myself, I kind of quite miss Harry a tad more than I should. I havent seen him since that day at his fathers store and that night my mind contunuously decieved me as it kept replaying the scenario that took place between us.  

Every aching moment it crosses my mind it instantly begins to heat up my core and my stubborn mind persistently pictures every possible thing that the curly haired sex god could do to me and I sqwirm in anticipation of getting my hands on him again. We havent even gotten to the 'exciting stuff' yet and I already crave more of his touch, more of his skilled hands that play erotic tricks on me and the relentless way he takes my breath away effortlessly but sexually at the same time. 

"Earth to Harlow." I advert my attention back to Millie as her slender fingers snap in front of my eyes.

"Seriously, whats up with you lately? Your always spacing out at me and its creeping me the fuck out."

"Oh shut up. I am not always spacing out on you..." I let my sentence trail off into a whisper, which Millie seems to notice as she raises an eye brow up at me. She is absolutely right thiough. I cant seem to keep Harry shelved from my mind, and I am constantly day dreaming about him which I have come to conlcude isnt very healthy for my well being, and unfortunately, my innocence that will soon come to an end. Losing my virginity disheartens me to a small extent, but none the less exclusively arouses me in a whole other way that I can not fathom.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Millie waves me off as she stands up to throw her trash away and I follow suit hoping I can somehow change the subject and have her forget about my so called 'spacing out'.

Finally, we make our way out of the over crowded food court and head our way into Victoria's Secret. Millie has a love for this store, which I can somewhat understand since she has a boyfriend and they have countless sex indisputably every day which I get the lovely privelage to hear about every time they try something 'new'.

"Mikey told me that he's tired of black lace, what color should I try now?" Hundreds of lingerie is placed around us and I scan the room looking for anything Millie, or Mikey would find sexy, and obviously now, not black. I spot a deep red see through lingerie dress hanging on one of the racks in the back of the room and I instantly smile and take Millie's hand in mine, leading her towards it,

"I think this one is perfect. Every guy thinks red is sexy, right?" Her lips curve into a smile as she takes it off of the wrack to examine it.

"You are the bestest friend ever. Mikey is going to love this!" Before I can respond Millie is already bee lining it to one of the dressing rooms, excitement evident in her attitude. I sigh to myself and pick up a replica of one of the same red dresses Millie took with her and imagine myself in it. My friends have told me I am sexy, but I have never thought of myself being even remotely close to being sexy. I'd surely either look like a desperate porn star or just down right, utterly ridiculous.