Use your hand.

H A R L O W

"You want to start.. already?" The sound of my voice holds disbelief, let alone the actual words I speak but what am I supposed to say? I literally just agreed to this ridiculous proposition mere seconds ago and he already wants to start our sexual games, and in the middle of his fathers store?

"Why of course babe. I make the rules now, remember?" The sound of his voice screams sex, hitching down an octave lower, allowing the raspy tone it holds to become more and more prominent with each word and breath he effortlessly uses to speak which causes my core to throb in desperation.

"Don't you think we should maybe wait a day or two? I mean my moms probably wondering where I'm at and-" The contact of his lips on mine halts my childish excuse and I fumble back at the aggressiveness of his unanticipated contact. It takes my mind a few moments before I become coherent in what is actually happening, but once I do I let myself melt in his touch along with my worries and anything else I can possibly think of, allowing myself to slip away in peer ecstasy.

The way his lips feel are something unimaginable, the complete opposite of what I thought they would feel like. The softness of them reminds of me of the way a cloud would feel, smooth, soft and most importantly, enjoyable beyond measure. Kissing him is heightening my senses and creating my body to crave more of his, wishing for more contact and pleasure to carry me away from reality.

Roaming my body, his hands find their way down my back and I question whether or not I should stop him, but my mind quickly rids that thought and in a second his big hands make their way to my butt, squeezing it harshly and earning a muffled whimper to escape my throat. The sensation governing my body is startling me in a astonishing way that I cant even fathom to explain. Every movement, every touch that Harry creates keeps me yearning for more and more until the inevitable happens.

"Have you ever kissed a guy before?" Harry breaks the heated kiss and his words come out between deep, chest filled breaths and even I, myself have a hard time breathing. My lips feel distended with amazement and I eye Harry's lips and wonder if mine look similar to his.

"Once about a year ago, why?" I speak once my breathing becomes controlled and a smirk plays on his lips as I answer his confusing yet random question. Bringing his hand up to my face, he uses his index finger to daintily feel over my lips, tracing the outline of them and staring at them in perplexity.

"Because you are absolutely, fucking amazing at it. I bet you could do a lot more than just kiss with those things." The tone of his voice hold something more than just wonder, something deeper and more complicated but in a sexual way that instigates a new and more endearing person inside of me.

"What do you have in mind." The way I speak to him is sexual and maybe even a bit sexy, and definitely hard to identify. Its like I'm turning into someone different, or another person invaded my body, took it over and turned me into a sex crazed woman.

"Id rather show you than tell you sweet heart." The smirk dancing on his face sends a shiver to travel throughout my body as he leads to me a dark room in the back of the Store. As soon as he switches the lights on, I squint as my eye sight adjusts to the sudden change in atmosphere.

I notice a rather large couch placed in the back corner of what seems to be the break room for the employees of the store, and I cant help but be almost certain that that is where Harry is leading me to. As soon as we reach our destination, Harry grabs me by the waist and throws me down, allowing himself to hover over me with each leg on either side of my body.

Smashing his lips into mine, his hands begin to wonder aimlessly around my body once again, and I smile at the familiar sensation. His pliant hand roams under my shirt and he delicately traces shapes upon the surface of my stomach, bringing his hand higher and higher with each shape he imaginatively creates until its groping my left breast. The unexpected approximation causes me to squeal at the coldness of his hands against my almost bare breast as his skilled hand begins to imperceptibly rub, caress, and embrace it, turning me on to a new extent.

Slowly, and painfully, he retracts his palpation and uses both hands to tug at the end of my shirt, obviously wanting it off. Without hesitation I allow him to swiftly pull it off of my body, leaving me only in my bra, exposing one of my most conscious aspect of my body.

I suddenly become aware of what actually happened as I watch Harry gaze down at my breast, his eyes scanning over every detail they withhold and I rapidly bring my arms up to shield them from his view, but he automatically removes them and gives me stern look.

"Don't you ever fucking cover them again. They belong to me now, and in my opinion there absolutely amazing." The way he growls as he speaks instantly begins heating up my sex and I want nothing more than to have him throw me against the wall and fuck my brains out while he moans in my ear with that damn sexy voice of his.

In a matter of seconds my bra is unclasped from my body and thrown on the floor, leaving me completely bare from the waist up and exposed to Harry's touch once again, but this time he uses his mouth to pleasure me. Proficiently, he takes my nipple into his mouth and begins to encircle it with his warm tongue while his hand squeezes and rubs over my other breast.

I cant help but think of how skillful he is when it comes to sexual acts such as this. The way his mouth feels against me is nondescript, taking me into a world full of pure bliss and I never want him to stop. I encase my hands into his heap of curls and tug at them as I begin to lowly moan at the revelry he is allowing my body to experience, and once I tug at his curls again he growls against my breast causing vibrations to ripple up and through my body.

"For Christ's sake, you are driving me completely insane right now. As badly as I want to fuck you, we cant move that fast, so I was thinking oral. Your lips are phenomenal and I can only imagine how good they'd feel around my dick." His bluntness surprises me but excites me at the same time, and to be quite honest I am looking forward to doing oral with him.

Before I get to reply to his offer, I hear the sound of a door opening and closing and I instantly begin to panic causing me to scatter around and pick up my articles of clothing that Harry mindlessly threw about.

"Babe what's the matter?"

"Did you not hear that? I think someone's here!" I frantically yell at him for being so oblivious to the loud noise and as soon as I say that Harry steps outside of the room but immediately makes his way back with a startled look on his face.

"My dads here, we need to get you out of here now. But fuck! What am I supposed to do? I have a fucking boner." Harry rambles on to himself as he leads me to the back exit of the store and I giggle at his distend state, and being the gentlemen that he is, he opens the door for me and motions for me to exit the building.

"That's what God created hands for Styles, have a good night." I wink at him before leaving him standing there, alone and having to result to using his hand.

---------------------------

Here you have it chapter one yay

I personally don't like the way I wrote it but whatever and my ranking went down boo ): Lets get it back up yeah?

Please comment and vote, you guys arent doing much of that and that worries me, it movitates me and lets me know if i should continue on with this story.

Hope you enjoy it xx