Explanations

-time skip to after fight-

"Well, that ended badly. We lost anyway." Said the first girl (purple balloon).

"We won, we won!" The other two chanted.

"Who are you? Why am I here? How do you know who I am?" Conan demanded in his serious voice.

The other two, and he just got to see what they looked like now (because they were moving to fast for him see them clearly) ignored his question and continued talking to each other.

One of the two had dark brown hair, almost black, and hazel eyes, wearing a violet t-shirt and black pants with two pink strips going down.

The other one had dark blond hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a white headband, a grey dress with some green at the bottom and grey leggings.

The third one, the one who was attacked, had dark blond hair, but not as dark as one of the girls who attacked her, blueish-grey eyes that had yellowish-brown around the pupil, a black jacket with grey sleeves, and a red t-shirt underneath, and she has green shorts, held up with a belt. She was also carrying an IPad with a old fashioned world map cover. She saw that the other two weren't going to answer (as they were too busy discussing the next game that they were going to play) so she did.

"Okay, they're not going to of heard that so I'll answer, I guess. I won't tell you any of our actual names, so you can call me D, I'm Russian and 14 by the way.

The one with the white headband and talking so loudly it's almost yelling, no it's not yelling, you can call her Detective A or DA for short, she's part Russian, part Ukrainian and a year younger than me.

(All of this is true by the way)

The last one is the birthday girl turning 14, you can call her 'Lord Crazy' nah, just kidding, call her A, okay?

Hey, that rimed.

You're here because of me, I transported you here from your world, don't ask how, I have no clue, and yes I'm not lying, this is a different world, one were people can't shrink from taking a poison that's supposed to kill them, I can't say how I know of you when we're from different worlds, because that could break the forth wall and I do not want that, even if every other time I may want to, I just don't want to destroy some random worlds right now. Now, FORGET EVERYTHING YOU HEARD ABOUT DIFFERENT WORLDS, TELL NO ONE, NO ONE YA HEAR!?"

The now named 'D' finished rambling and started yelling at him as she shook him.

"Okay, okay, I won't tell anyone. Please just stop yelling at me!?" The miniature detective pleaded in a childish voice.

D stopped, nodded her head, and looked around.

"Okay, now that that's settled, lets look for the other two, though I think I know where they are." D said as she put away her balloon in a room to the left and behind them.

Conan was shocked

*Invited to a birthday party and now I learn I'm not in my world? What next?*

But he still followed D out the door