Chill out

"Hey, can I get more?" D would constantly ask after finishing her share of food.

Eventually they went into the living room and started watching "The Emperor's New Groove".

Detective A and A were in their pyjamas, when it was about 6:30PM, for some reason.

After they finished watching that they put on "Charile's Angels" which is when D decided to go to the room where she put the balloon in.

They had some ice-cream cake while watching

When she came back she was in her pyjamas.

After "Charile's Angels" they watched "Tintin: The Secret of The Unicorn", then it was "MegaMind", but they stopped after 14 mins

because it kept on glitching.

After that, it was "Kung Fu Panda 2", during watching it, D announced that it wasn't A's Birthday anymore as it was a minute past 12.

Then they watched "The Pirates: Band of Misfits", but they (DA and A as D wasn't paying attention) decided that it was lame so they stopped it in the beginning.

Then they started watching "G-Force".

During watching these movies, D continuously made them pause the movies and they watched some dialog of random comedians.

They were kinda funny actually.

They didn't go to sleep during the entire time due to them eating sweets the entire night.

D would constantly go onto her iPad and do something, but he couldn't see and he simply didn't care that much.

It was funny that he couldn't see when he sat right behind her the entire time on the armchair.

He heard tapping behind him and since D had headphones on, listening to music in her iPad while doing whatever it was that she was doing and the other two were watching a movie they didn't hear anything.

So he looked at the window behind which he hadn't noticed until then.

It was 1:47 am and Kaito kid was behind him tapping at the window.

He went back to watching the movie that was currently on, bored as well as D, obviously.

Wait. What? Kid?