The search

The 14 year old then went down the hallway, turned left walked through the kitchen, through the laundry, to a door that led to the back yard. She took one step out,looked around, then went back in.

"Eh? Why didn't you didn't look through the entire back yard?" The '8 year old' asked her as she closed the door.

"No point. I know where they are, there isn't a lot of places to hide in this house.

Or backyard.

They're over there" D said, bored, pointing out the window on the opposite side of the backyard door showing what was on the other side of the 'garage'.

She then walked into the kitchen, and saw a woman pulling food out of the oven and putting in on the stove.

"So that's what we're eating?" D questioned.

"Yep. A wanted party food." The woman replied.

There was a homemade Hawaiian pizza, party pies, mini sausage rolls, and chicken nuggets.

"So we're having Hawaiian pizza again?" D asked.

"Well, it has pepperoni on it so I suppose it isn't." The woman said.

" But even with the pepperoni it's still pretty much Hawaiian, isn't it?" D, again, asked.

"I suppose." The other woman said.

There was more conversation but it was removed due to everyone either skipping it, being bored as they read it, and the fact that the writer can't remember it that well.

"Who was that?" The shrunk detective asked.

"A's mother." D didn't really have a lot to say.

D went outside again, but this time she walked towards the stone stairs, turned right before she climbed up it, and her and Conan both saw a bit of dark brown hair showing from behind the wall.