7

" What did you text him? " BB asked, curious of what i might have texted Jungkook.

" Just a simple text to keep my secret, nothing harsh " he just shook his head obviously not believing on what I have said. I returned his phone and bid goodbye as I went to my unit.

" Finally, a time for myself and myself alone. Hello computer, hello games, Mommy Lisa is finally here " I talked to the gadgets as if its going to talk back. I prepared some chips and sodas as I opened the computer to start gaming. After months of trainings and events, we are given 2 weeks break. My unnies went to their families while I decided not to go home because I'm pretty sure my parents would be really busy this time.

After 2 hours of playing, I decided to pick up my phone as it continuosly rang. I thought it was my unnies or my manager checking up on me. Before they left the dorm, they told me that they will call me every now and then to check if I'm still eating because they knew how addicted I am to games. I looked at my phone and saw a lot of missed calls, it was from an unknown number. As I was about to put it back on the table, my phone lit up again. Curious on who it was, I immediately answered it.

" Hello, good afternoon. May I know who is this ? " I said as I answered the phone.

" Hello Lisa, this is Tzuyu. Can I talk with you in person? I am telling you something " she answered.

" Uhmm. What do you want to talk about? I mean, you could tell me on the phone. Is it that important? " i questioned her. I am surprised because we don't talk that much. I don't hate her or what but I guess we are truly the total opposite maknae.

" Please Lisa, what I am telling you is important " she pleaded.

" Okay, I'll just text you the place " i just agreed because I am now curious on what she will tell me.

Another notification popped up my phone.

LIZ, TZUYU ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER SO I GAVE IT TO HER. MAYBE YOU NEED OTHER GIRL FRIENDS TO HANG WITH BECAUSE IF NOT, I'M AFRAID YOU'LL BECOME A BOY ;)

----BAMBAM

BB never fails to annoy me. He always give my number to anyone knowing that I don't like some strangers to text me. I don't always text other people unless its important.

" Aishh, my date with games has been ruined. I hope she'll be quick on what she'll tell me " i talked to myself.

I went to my closet to change. I chose to wear an oversized shirt and oversized hoodie paired with a loose pants to make myself feel comfortable. I brought my cap and mask to remained unnoticed. I went inside the car but before I go, i texted her the place.

Hey Tzu, meet me at the café near the supermarket . I'll be there in 2 hours.

----Lisa

Wondering why it would take me 2 hours ? Our apartment is located far from the busy streets of South Korea to avoid being noticed and for our privacy. Mostly, the people near our apartment are old or not engaged into social media so I guess they wont recognise us. Also, i chose near the supermarket so that I can grab some things before I go home.

I arrived at the cafe . As I entered, I saw Tzuyu wearing some cute dress. I looked at myself and felt awful on what I'm wearing.

" Hi Tzu " i greeted her.

" Hello Liz, I am sorry for calling you so urgent " she said.

" I guess we should order first before we start our little meeting here " i jokingly said which she just smiled in return.

While waiting for our order, i noticed she looked tensed and uncomfortable so I took the courage to open a converstion.

" So what are you going to tell me?" I asked her.

" It's about Jungkook, Lisa " she said. I am confused on what she said, why is she telling me about Jungkook?

" What about him? " i asked her.

" I saw you at the end of the award show. Stay away from him. You are not his type and he loves me. I know you are trying to link your name to him " I was shocked by what she just said. I didn't expect her to say something like this.

" Excuse me? I am not trying to link my name to Jungkook or to anyone else. And I don't need anyone other than my members " i raised my voice as I became angry of what she just said.

" Then why did he say that you are his girlfriend ? I heard everything " she said. I totally forgot about the " she's my girlfriend" thing because of the embarassment I felt that day. I haven't thought that someone heard and saw what happened.

" And you believe that? I don't even know that guy. How could I like him? Keep him all you want, I'm done here " I walked away after I said that. I can't believe I wasted my time just because of her and that jerk.

I put my mask on and angrily walked my way to the supermarket. I noticed that it's already night. As I entered, i grabbed a cart. Luckily, few people go here during the night. I busied myself picking all the things I need. My mind was now clouded with things that Tzuyu have said that I haven't noticed that I bumped someone with my cart.

" Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't notice you " i stopped when I realised who it was, It was Jungkook. Luckily, I had my cap and mask on for him not to notice me. I bowed my head and hurriedly walk away from him but he called me.

" Doll, where do you think you're going? " he said that caused me to stop.

HOW UNLUCKY CAN I GET? First Tzuyu, and now Him.