14

Rosé, are you in your dorm ?
-Jk

I texted Rosé.

Yeah. But Lisa's not here.
-Rosé

After talking with Jimin hyung, I decided to tell Rosé about my feelings with Lisa and she was not surprised at all. She told me that I was so obvious, but Lisa is just oblivious of everything.

Where did she go? Is she with Jisoo and Jennie noona ?
-Jk

No, my unnies are here. She didn't tell us where she's going.
-Rosé

Almost everyday, I ask Rosé where Lisa is but I always get the same answers- She didn't know.

Whenever I visit their dorm, she's always not there. She seems quite busy that she would always go home late and the fact that her unnies don't know where she goes keeps me worried.

" Noonas, I'll get going " I bid goodbye to them. This was my third time visiting them this week.

As I was walking out of the building, I saw Lisa entering.

" Yah!! It's late and you went out alone " I said that made her look at me. She looked surprised by my sudden appearance.

" What are you doing here ? " she asked me.

" I want to talk to you " I stated.

" About what ? " she asked, still looking at me.

" about you avoiding me " I said. I really want to know what's the reason.

" I'm not " she is still denying everything.

" Why'd you block my number ? " I asked her.

" Okay. So here it is. I think it's wrong that I am texting you. I don't want to ruin you and Rosé " she said that got me surprised.

" Lisa-ya ! There's nothing going on with me and Rosé. We're just friends " I said, looking into her.

" But still, I don't want to meddle up with the both of you " she said trying to turn away.

" Perhaps you're jealous ? " I asked, half joked.

" What? Of course not. Why would I be jealous ? " she said. Her expression is cute everytime she's being put on the spot.

" Okay! Okay you're not jealous. Just answer me, where did you go ? " I asked her, curious of where she always go.

" I can't tell you " she said, looking down.

" Hmm? Why? Are you seeing someone ? " i asked.

" What? I don't. I'm just busy lately " she said, looking surprised by what I asked.

" Oh ? Okay " I smiled. She's seeing nobody. " Could you please unblock me ? It's been months already since we last texted ".

" As I've told you, I'm busy, I don't have time to contact you " she said.

" I won't go unless you unblock me " I said, crossing my arms and pouting.

" aish this kid! " she exclaimed. " Okay.   But don't expect me to reply everytime ".

" Good night. Sleep well oppa! I hope you see me in your dreams tonight " I said, she just waved lazily.

I felt happy that night knowing that we are one step to being friends again.

~~~
Lisa's POV

As soon as I entered, two girls started to surrounded me.

Rosé and Jisoo unni

" where did you go? "

" you're always out "

" have you eaten yet ? "

" what's up with you and BTS maknae ? "

Their questions start shooting, not giving me a chance to answer first.

" Unnies, one by one, okay? " I told them.

I looked at Jennie unni and she just laughed at my current situation.

We went to the living room so that we can talk more comfortably. I sat at the sofa with the two on my front.

" I'm gonna ask you one more time. Where do you go after our rehearsals? " Jisoo unni asked. It's almost a month now when I took the photography workshop more seriously.

After our practice, I would go directly to the workshop. Jennie unni, being the only person who knew where I was going always backs me up.

' She's not a baby anymore, she can go anywhere she want' the line she always tell to Rosé and Jisoo unnies.

I guess it's the right time to tell them everything. Besides, I don't have any excuse right now because they are obviously not buying any lies I'm telling them.

" I've been on this photography workshop. I don't want you to worry about me that's why I kept it a secret " i let out.

" We understand that but, do you have enough time for you to rest? " Rosé asked.

" Yes Chaeng! It's just a 2 hour class a day. I promise, I am taking good care of myself so don't worry, okay? " I told her.

Who's the luckiest maknae? ME.

After answering all their silly questions, I went directly to my room.

Oppa, are you still awake ?
-Jk

He texted me.

Still ignoring me, eh?

Lisa-oppa!

I've been contemplating whether to reply or not. I am afraid i would get used to these late night conversation again.

I'm going to sleep now. Good night

I replied to him trying not to be rude.

Okay oppa. I'll just text you tomorrow then. Good night 😘

He replied. But what's with the kiss emoji?

I placed my phone and took a shower.

Oppa 😝 Lisa-yah ! I know you're still awake but anyways, Good night.

Why is everyone calling me oppa? 😭

First Jungkook, now? Eunwoo.

----------

HAVE YOU WATCHED 'KILL THIS LOVE' MV ?

They seriously killed the video.

Anyways, please listen to 'KICK IT' Lisa's vocals OMG 😍😍💜💜