25

Last day, she haven't replied any of my messages.

Lisa. Are you awake ?

Lisa. Have you eaten breakfast?

Hey. I'm eating lunch with my hyungs. How about you ?

I updated her every now and then but I got no reply.

I guess she's just busy.

I kept thinking of what she's been doing all day that she can't even check her phone. I got worried at the same time, annoyed.

" Jungkook. Give her some time. Jisoo said she's busy doing something " Jin hyung upbruptly said.

" What is she doing that she can't even reply? " I said but then realized I was being a child.

" I don't exactly know what she's doing but that's what Jisoo said. Lisa is busy " Jin hyung stated.

" Okay fine. But I'm just curious, are you and Jisoo noona... you know? " I asked him.

" What? I just texted her to ask about Lisa because it seems like you want to throw off your phone " He answered back.

" But how did you get her number ? " I teasingly asked.

" It's none of your business maknae " He said then stormed out of the room.

I laughed at his reaction. It seems like it's not just Jimin hyung and me are interested in Blackpink.

Yeah, I noticed Jimin eyeing on Rosé and words slipped off his mouth telling how beautiful Rosé is.

Everyone knows it but he keeps on denying the fact that he likes Rosé.

I walked back to my room and just waited for a miracle that Lisa would text me.

I just scrolled and scrolled through my phone until Lisa is finally online.

It's past two in the morning and she's still awake?

You're still up? I noticed you are still online

Yeah . Sorry I'm not able to reply earlier. I was busy

She finally replied. I look like a happy kid getting his icecream.

I just missed her.

Why are you still up ?

We're on camping

With your unnies ?

Nope. Just some friends. Hey , why are also still up?

Some friends? I got curious but decided not to ask her. I know she's got lots of friends here.

I can't sleep

Just drink milk. Anyways, gtg

She suddenly ended our conversion and that upsets me.

She doesn't usually do that.

I forced myself to sleep.

I woke up with Jimin shouting outside .

" Gaaaaahhhd. We didn't get the chance to see the pink moon " he whined.

" What pink moon ? You bothered our sleep just to say that? " Yoongi hyung scolded him. He returned to his room after that.

" The one Eunwoo posted ? It's really nice actually. I wish I've gone with them " Taehyung suddenly said.

" Yes. I guess they've camped last night " Jimin replied.