Can I Not Chapter 1

"KENA DINNERS READY"

my mom screamed practically braking all the glass in the house. God she annoys me so much sometimes I just want to strangle that woman.

"BE RIGHT THERE"

now I'm sure the glass is already broken. As I was walking down the stairs I heard the door opening and I immediately looked in that direction. Once I saw who it was I ran and jumped on top of him

"DADDY I MISSED YOU"

I thought he wasn't coming home until next week from Denver. Then I remembered that when my dad came home that I had to go to school the following week. You probably think school isn't that big of a deal, but it is to me because I've been homeschooled all my life. It started when I was six, so when I was a little kid I didn't fit in with the other kids so my parents pulled me out of public school and I became socially awkward in front of people besides my family. I can't even imagine what would happen to me now in school. I hate the idea of me going to school because there could be people that call me names like "slut" and "whore" and I'm defiantly none of those. I mean look at me I can't get a guy to even glance at me. I'm not pretty I don't cake on make up I defiantly don't have a bubble but and my boobs are not as big as Nicki Minaj's. I should get going to bed because I need all the sleep I can get for tommorow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP"

Great, just great today is my first day of middle school in the wonderful state of North Carolina (sarcasm). I got dressed in my new miss me jeans a pair of cheetah vans and cheetah muscle tee with a red sports bra underneath. I did my usual make up which is very little foundation and mascara. Lastly I curled my dirty blonde hair with my wand and picked up my backpack then headed out the door. My mom dropped me off and I automatically see girls with booty shorts and really nerdy kids then I saw a group of boys with regular everyday clothes on and some with football jerseys on. None of them seem to notice me which was a good start. I headed to the office to grab my schedule and then went to my first class 'history'. I guess I got to the class late because everybody was already in there and mrs.Williams was in the middle of talking.

"Oh hello there miss.Landers,class this is Kena Landers"

No one said hi or hello they just stayed silent and looked at the teacher.

"We'll then I guess you can go sit down in between Hayes and Coralt, can you two please raise your hand"

Mrs.Williams said causing two guys to lift there hands into the air. I take a seat next to them and listen to the teacher talk and talk and talk until she said that she was putting people in partners for a history project. When she was done with her sentence I thought I was about to shit myself. I don't want to talk to anybody here and now I have to do a project with someone.

"Coralt and Rachel"

"Kevin and Chloe "

"..........."

"Last but not least Hayes and Kena"