Title your Story Part

I woke up and saw hayes with no shirt on laying on my left. He gives me some weird type of feeling when he is shirtless. I mean damn ,,he's all mine.

I leaned over him and kissed his lips and laid my head on my pillow.

"Wait come back I want more"

This boy is crazy.

"We'll then aren't you a sneaky little fella.

"I know, now come back I want a kiss"

"Ok whatever you say"

I turned back over and gave him a big fat sloppy kiss.

"Eww not like that"

"What's wrong you don't want to kiss me anymore because I'm fine with that"

"No I just want a real kiss"

He said extending the real. Ok, ok I'll do it. I turned over again and planted a sweet small kiss.

"That's my girl"

"Forever and always"

"Do do dou"

His phone went off and he sat up and looked at it. I tried to peek my head to see who it was and the name stated Kaitlin. I just let it blow over my head because it was probably just his cousin or something.

"Umm Kena I-I uh got-ta go"

"Oh ok"

Within seconds he was out the window.

Hayes's POV:

When I was at Kena's house Kaitlin texted me to come over to her house. She was an old friend of mine. The last time I saw her was in 6th grade. Why would she want to talk to me now.

At Kaitlin's house

Knock knock

"Oh hey hayes come in"

Oh and I forgot to tell you I used to date her but she broke up with me, we were only in 6th grade so we didn't really know what love was. She has changed like a lot because her crooked teeth and untamed hair are gone.

"Um what's up"

I really didn't know what to so because she just sat there on the couch saying nothing.

"remembered when I moved to Arkansas well I moved back and maybe we could hang out again like we used to"

She began to move closer to me...

Haha hey guys I havent upload ed since last year and im sorry but im probably not going to keep updating on this but yeah hope you enjoy the cliff hanger :)