I should have think this through Chapter 2

I looked over at Hayes and I saw he was already looking at me but he didn't seem to stop. It was honestly kind of creepy I got a little freaked after awhile. Our teacher instructed us to talk about what we wanted to do our project on. I turned to talk to Hayes and he was once again staring at me.

"Can you please stop staring at me"

He didn't say anything but he kept looking.

"Helllooo"

I said while waving my hand in front of his face. Which got him to snap out of his weird trance thing.

"Oh I'm sorry I was a little zoned out"

He managed to let out.

"Why were you looking at me like that"

"I'm so s-sorry....... your just beautiful"

When that came out of his mouth I almost chocked on my own spit.

"What!?"

He just sat there with pink flushed looking cheeks. Then I felt 'my' cheeks burn up and I already new I was blushing so I turned away so he wouldn't see. After a couple minutes I looked over at him and asked

"So what d-do you want to do this project on?"

"Um the Boston tea party I guess"

"Ok I well come over today and we will work on it"

"The only problem is I don't know where you live"

I get what he was trying to do, he was trying to probably get with me and get freaky but I'm not like that so I said

"And we are only doing homework"

"Ok wasn't that what we were going to do anyways"

"I just know people like you you try to get with a shy girl make them feel good about themselves and bring them down again just to humiliate them"

"Whatever lets just get it over with today and be done"

I could tell he was mad at me but I just wasn't going to take the chance of him doing that to me.

----------------------------------------------------

After school I changed into some sweats and a sweat shirt that had pink camo on it. Once I finished I texted Hayes to come over since he gave me his number.

Me: hey you can come over now

Hayes: ok I'm on my way

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door and my mom answered it.

Andria's POV (Kena's mom)

The was a quiet knock on the door so I went up to open it and to my surprise there was a nice looking young man around Kena's age there.

"Hello are you here for Kena"

"Yes ma'm we are doing a history project together and she told me to come over to do so"

Wow he is handsome and has manners maybe him and Kena have something going on.

"We'll come on in she should be on the couch"

"Thank you Mrs.landers"

I just nodded and smiled in return.