He Was My Brother Chapter 4

Kena's POV:

I stepped away and looked down just to think of what happened. Hayes says

"I'm so sorry if you didn't want that to happen I'll leave if you want me to"

I didn't want him to leave so I looked up and saw my mom standing in the door way with her jaw to the floor.

"Mo-"

"I'll talk to you later tonight"

As she said that she left the room with me and Hayes in total silence.

"I didn't mean for you to get in trouble I'll get going"

He mumbled as he was walking out the door.

"Wait you forgot something"

"What"

Right when he turned Around I kissed him it wasn't a make out session but a small passionate kiss.

"Your goodbye kiss"

Hayes's POV:

I was so happy inside that couldn't help myself but give her another sweet peck on the lips before leaving.

"Bye gorgeous"

"Bye"

Then I just walked to my house.

At house

When I got home I ran straight to mashes room and walked in on him naked which was not a good sight.

"HOLLY JESUS CHRIST HAYES GET OUT"

I quickly shut the door and waited a few minutes to go back in.

Nash's POV:

So little hayes thought he could just walk right into my room with no warning and he ended up seeing me naked. Then he walked into my room again ten minutes later with the biggest smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy I've never seen you like this.... is it a girl"

"YES"

"We'll bye get out of my room"

"No no wait let me just explain what happened"

"Ok what happened that's so important about this girl"

"I met her today"

"Ok and"

"I kissed her"

"That doesn't mean she likes you"

"Yeah but she was pulling my hair and it was pretty intense"

"Wow wow slow down there cowboy what all did you do with her"

"I didn't do anything wrong I mean"

"So you didn't fuck her"

"No"

"Good because I didn't want to be an uncle"

"I wouldn't do that only you would"

"Whatever, she was probably just some girl that you wanted to have a kiss with then be done, she's most likely just a little slut that wants attention"

Hayes's POV:

My head was just about to explode from the sound of those words rolling off of his tongue. I stood up from the edge of Nash's bed and looked at him and threw a punch to his face. I glanced down at my hand that had a fair amount of blood on it and wiped it on my shirt.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that again"

I just left his room with Nash on the ground of his bloody carpet. How could I even call him my brother.