1,5k special JeongSung

"Hyung? Are you free this weekend? I was wondering if we could meet up to study?"

Jeongins soft voice shook Seungmin from his daydream. He hadn't even fully registered what the younger had said, but it seemed like Jeongin waited for a positive answer so Seungmin shook his head yes, thoughts elsewhere. It was almost the end of the month, the end of another year without him.

A few minutes later, Seungmin hadn't even noticed that Jeongin had tried to talk with him, the bell rang for their last period of the day. They both went different ways, the elder even forgetting to say goodbye to his friend.

When Saturday came around Seungmin didn't wake up to his alarm but the soft voice of his guardian, the soothing baritone of Woojin. Today was the day. The most dreadful date since five years ago. If he could erase the date from the calendar, to never remember the pain from the past, he would in a heart beat. Anything to calm his bleeding heart.

Half an hour later, Seungmin kneeled with his two best friends, his new  parents so to say, standing behind him. He apologised to the dark marble in front of him, promising to never forget their sacrifice and when he stands up, his eyes and cheeks glisten with countless tears.

The embrace of Chan is warm and makes Seungmin feel a little bit better, if only a tiny bit. When Woojin joins the two, it feels like family. He whispers encouraging words in Seungmins ear the whole way home and makes him a hot chocolate. 

Later in the evening, Woojin tells Seungmin that he needs to open up to his friends instead of making promises he can't keep. The younger doesn't understand at first but when he checks his phone and sees the missed calls from 'Jeonginnie♡' as he is safed in his phone, he realises that he promised the younger to meet up for studying.

After their hour long talk on the phone, that only ended shortly after midnight, Seungmin goes to sleep with a small smile on his face, thankfully that Jeongin was such an amazing person for understanding his absence and not blaming him. Jeongin really is an amazing person.

This is sad, I apologise. This takes place after Jeongins introduction chapter. Hopefully I'll be able to write a spin off for the two cuties :) Leave your thoughts
Love F.🖤