love3 (5k special)

This chapter was one of the first I ever planned for this story. I set myself this high goal of 5.000 reads and now we have reached it (even more) and I'm so so grateful for that.
I love you guys and I hope you enjoy it

Felix envies his best friend Changbin for one thing and one thing only. His luck in love.

Changbin had not only managed to get a boyfriend that loved him, but a model with an amazing personality at that. Hyunjin and him had gotten together two years ago and Felix was so god damn happy for his highschool best friend, although it worried him how often he had to remind Changbin that all the work was worth it. The other had a bad habit of causing fights when he was stressed and their relationship had sadly seen many frustrated tears. But thankfully Felix was always there for the two lovers. Be it as a shoulder to cry on for the pretty model or a place to rant for the rapper. He loved helping them both and Felix knew, without seeming conceited, that he had saved their relationship multiple times from breaking.

Today was another of those 'Felix-saves-the-day' times. Changbin was out of town for a meeting with a possible collab partner and Hyunjin had a photoshoot when Felix phone rang. He was just lazing around on the couple's couch, waiting for them to come home as their friend group had plans for the evening and he was grateful for the distraction. But when he saw the familiar number that flashed across his screen, he started worrying. Why was Hyunjins manager calling him? Normally, the model would either ask Felix himself or wait until the shoot is over, not in the middle of it.

But what shocked Felix more than the unusual caller was the question he got asked as soon as he answered. The photographer wanted him to come to the shoot. Why him?

Apparently the man had seen them on one of their many TV appearances and liked their connection, probably assumed Felix was Hyunjins boyfriend, seeing as Changbin denied all kind of skinship in public and Felix was always seen hanging onto the model. It was funny to see people's reaction when the two told them of the nature of their relationship and their obvious doubt until Changbin comes in and asks his 'Hyunjin honey' to step aside. Felix was left with the spluttering person finally understanding and Changbin rambled about how it wasn't fair that people assumed Felix had stolen the model's heart. Hyunjins only answer to this kind of reaction from his boyfriend are a soft smile and a sweet peck on his cheek, showing without words who his heart belonged to.

But today would be another day of getting called Hyunjins significant other by the unknown staff and while it boosted his ego through the roof, that people assumed Felix was with Hyunjin, the almost ethereal beauty, he also knew how that hurt Changbin even though he doesn't like to admit it. In the past weeks Felix hadn't had much time to hang out with the two and it had gotten so far that people really asked Changbin if his bestie (Hyunjin they assumed) had a fight with his boyfriend. And Felix had taken to social media to declare for the 100th time it felt like, that he wasn't in fact in any sort of romantic relationship with the model. But there were still some people stubbornly believing Felix just didn't want to come out and make it offical. So that post did nothing but fueling the fire of those crazy minds. Half an hour later he was calling his best friend, only for his boyfriend to pick up, little sniffles in the background. Felix already was feeling guilty, thinking his clinginess was making their relationship suffer, but to hear Changbin cry over those comments made everything that much worse. He honestly wanted to end their friendship as he believed he was at fault but almost as if he could read his thoughts, Hyunjin assured him that none of it was his fault and told him not to even think about quitting their friendship.

Felix finally arrived at the company the shoot was held and hurried inside.  When he sat down to get his make up done, he saw a text message from his best friend.

Binnie🍕
Take care of our Hyunjinnie🖤

A warm feeling spread through Felix at those sweet words. Yes he was going to take care of his best friends boyfriend.

I apologise if this is short but I might make it into a new story?? Not sure yet though. I'll decide later

Hope you liked it, thank you again for all the reads 🖤🖤