Chapter 1

We arrived at the hotel going to valet parking and grabbing our lugages. We already checked in through the phone so all we had to do was grab out keys. Shayla went and grabbed the keys as we waited for her. We got a sweet with 2 seperate rooms. One had 2 beds and a pull out couch the other and a king sized bed.

Shayla got back showing us the keys in her hands as it was marked "548". I grabbed the keys as I gave one to each of us. We walked to the elevator and hit the 5th floor button. We got up pretty fast walking out of the elevator looking for our room.

"546, 547, oh here it is 548" I said putting in the key card as the light turned green allowing us in. We walked in being welcomed by the beautiful room. I ran into the master bedroom looking at the huge bed.

" I call this bed someone can share with me if they want!" I yelled. Brent quickly ran into the room placing his suitcase on the floor.

"I call In here with Nikki!" He yelled. I walked out to see Angel by the couch on the living room and the other 2 in the other room.

"Hey why don't we grab something to eat? There's like a little outlet sorta place next to the hotel where we could take our boards?" I suggested.

They all nodded as I decided to change. I went through my luggage picking out a navy blue spaghetti strap flowy top and black shorts. I put my bandeau over my bra and put my hair in a side braid.

I walked over to the bathroom with my makeup putting on my face. I grabbed my foundation applying it all around my face and evening it out with my powder. I placed concealer under my eyes blending it in. I put I some light make up with brown eyeshadow mascara and a a thin line of eye liner just enough to notice it. I ran my nude pink lipstick over coating it with EOS.

I nodded at my appearance and placed my essential in my black cross over bag. I grabbed my blue penny board placing it by the door with the other and slipped on my black and grey vanz.

"You guys ready?" I asked waiting by the door way. They all walked towards me as they were wearing something different. Shayla was now wearing light washed high wasted shorts navy blue converse and black crop top showing off her belly button ring. A few weeks after we got back from California we all got matching belly button rings. Well, except for Angel since she already had one.

Mines was silver with a blue diamond on it. We all had matching ones except Angels was pink and Shayla had purple. Shayla had her hair in a high pony tail wearing minimum make up. I looked over at Angel who was wearing a black skater skirt with a white braklet with cuts In the back and black and white vanz. Her hair was in a side fishtail braid.

We grabbed our penny boards and headed out the door towards the elevator. We all had the same boards at last time. I hit the down button as the numbers on the elevator told us it was heading up.

The elevator finally arrived after years of waiting. We hit the lobby button having a few people come on. There was a girl about out age that came in also. She had straight black hair and fairly ran skin. She was actually really pretty .She had a galaxy print penny board. She was wearing white shorts a black spaghetti strap with a red and black flannel over it and maroon vanz.

She looked up at us almost immediately her eyes got wide.

"A-aren't you guys Chris Collins, Brent Rivera, A-angel Andrews, Nikki Williams, and S-Shayla Rickard?" She said looking at each of us. We smile at her and nodded.

"Yea! And you are?" Brent asked her kindly.

"I-I'm Jasmine C-Cordova." She said smiling.

"Hey babe, don't be nervous." I said putting my hand on her arm. She smiled at me and awkwardly stood there.

"So where you headed to?" I asked her just at the elevator opened to the lobby. We walked out standing in front wanting to talk to her a little bit more.

"Eh, I was just gonna ride around." She said. That gives me an idea.

"Do you wannah come with us? Were going to head down by the stores by the hotel and eat?" I asked. Her eyes lit up as she nodded. I smiled at her as we walked to the from of the hotel placing our boards down and riding it down the street.