Chapter One

***
I am currently editing this story since I wrote this almost two years ago, it was my first book so it's pretty bad, but I'm working on it! check out my new book as well! I am writing it now! And I think I'm done with Fanfictions ): but hope y'all bare w/ me I'm trying !
- Hayley
***

Mia's POV

*Earlier*

Bang

Bang

Bang

That is all I could hear as I was in that disgusting mans bathroom! He had bought me for sex, like all the other clients, but this guys different. He has been beating me. So I locked myself in the bathroom, in here he won't be able to hit me, but right now luck is not on my side. The door is almost beaten down and he is beating it as hard as he can.

"Oh come on! You know I love you!" He slurred the words, he's also drunk if I forgot to mention that.

"No you don't! We just met ASSHOLE!", I shouldn't have said 'asshole' because now he's really angry. He starts beating the door harder.. The doors almost down. I need to get out of here! I look around frantically until I find an open window. Who keeps windows open nowadays? I have absolutely no idea but I am glad it is, because every other window have these weird locks on them so that nobody escapes, and now that I think about it, he is probably trying to kidnap me.

I slip out onto the roof as fast I can and I get to the edge before- I fall! But thankfully a car broke my fall, I am still pretty busted up and I can feel my body slip in and out of consciousness.

*Now*

I'm currently laying in a hospital bed. How did I get here? Somebody probably saw me unconscious and called an ambulance immediately, well I mean that's what I would've done, and that guys car! Oh man! I'm gonna be in a whole lot of trouble when I get back.

I looked to my right and I was startled when I saw a strange man next to my bed, I don't recognize him? OH MY GOSH AM I LOSING MY MIND?! I WONDER IF ME AND HIM ARE RELATED?! I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HIM THATS REALLY REALLY BAD! WHAT IF WHEN I FELL I HAD THAT THING WHERE YOU FORGET EVERYTHING!

"Hey love!" His British accent brought me back to reality, I'm not related to him, cause I'm Australian.

"Um, may I ask who you are?" The confusion in my voice is relevant.

"Are you serious, you don't know who I am?" He sounds disappointed.. Should I know who he is?

"Yeah, I am serious..." My voice trails off.

"I am Harry Styles, from .... One Direction.", he pauses before saying the last part.

"Oh! Yeah, doesn't ring a bell.." I feel bad cause now he has a sad look on his face.. but it's then replaced by happiness.

"I am sorry, I just don't know who or what that is..." I am starting to feel bad, are they a band? I wouldn't know, I don't have a phone, or iPod.. Just a home phone, and a bed, and thats about it.

"Don't apologize, but we are a band that is loved worldwide, our fans are a bit intense... But anyway I am the owner of the car you fell on.. I am not suing you so don't worry about that. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." He trailed off, why would this guy who has better things to do, care about me?

"Because you were hurt, and this weird creepy drunk guy came running saying yall were dating..."

"Well we aren't. So if you want you can leave.. You probably have better things to do anyways."

"Actually, I have nothing else better to do."

"Ugh ok, when do I get out of here?"

"Whenever you wake up, hold on I'll call a nurse in.."

"Okay"

I wait a couple minutes probably about five or ten minutes? Until the nurse came in. She unhooked me from everything, I have a cast on my left arm and a few bruises from where that man hit me and a bunch of cuts they patched up with stitches from my fall. As we walked out of the hospital, I realized I didn't have a car, so I start towards my house, the opposite direction of Harry.

Somebody grabs my arm and I turn around quickly.

"What do you want?" I snap realizing it was just Harry.

"Well harsh much.. I just wanted to know if you wanted a ride cause it's pretty dangerous out right now, since it's pretty dark.. And you being extremely gorgeous.." He said the last part a little above a whisper trying not to let me hear, but I heard it. I blushed, he was pretty cute.. But I can't think like that, cause me and him would never end up together..

I start to think about his car and I'm confused. How'd he get a car? I ruined his.

"What car? I thought I messed up yours.."

"Well while you were asleep I called my manager and he got me another one sent to the hospital.."

"Oh, everyone probably hates me, cause I had an international popstar in my hospital room." I said sadly.

"Actually to my surprise, everyone is worrying about you.. Check twitter."

"Um, I don't have anything like that.. I don't even have a phone..", he looked at me like I was a bit crazy and didn't say anythigg just showed me his Twitter and all the tweets, I guess that's what they're called, and they were quite sweet, except a couple that were a bit harsh..

We stood there talking until we finally got into his car and I let him drive me home. I told him my address and we took off in the direction of my house.

___________________________

*** EDITED ***