Chapter Nine

Harry's POV

She can't remember.

She can't remember me.

Or anything I did to help her.

It's all my fault.

I should have stayed with her.

I deserve to be in her position.

She is innocent.

Why is this happening to me.

"Harry..?" She ask.

"Yes love?"

"Can you tell me how we met..?"

I start to cry even more. She notices.

"Only if you want to tell me.." She adds quickly.

"No it's okay I'll tell you.."

"Are you sure.."

"Yes I am.. We met fairly weird, not a normal way that you would expect. We met like this..

You were a prostitue."

She interrupted me, "We had.."

"No, let me finish.."

"Oh okay, sorry."

"You fell out of a window, because this man, who said you were his wife, was trying to have you for sex, and you didn't want to, you've never had sex. So it was hard for you. And you fell out of the window trying to escape. When you fell, you landed on my car. You were sent to the hospital, you only had a few cuts and bruises so you were free to leave when you awoke. I was there to make sure you were okay, and I paid your medical bill, just like I am right now. I took you to dinner and we became close."

"So that is it? I wish I could remember you.. It seems like you were a big part in my life.."

"I was.. Come on.. Let's talk to the docs, and then we can meet the guys."

---

"I don't know if I can act as if we don't know her.", Niall says through the phone.

"Just till she starts to remember.."

"Ugh. Fine."

"Thank you Niall, tell the guys for me, yeah?"

"Yeah.."

"Thanks bye Haz."

"Bye Nialler"

I end the call. This is going to be hard. I love her so much...

--

"Mia?", I call into my- our apartment.

"Yes Harry?"

"Just making sure you were here, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.. Again."

"Oh, I'm okay, do I have a phone?"

"Yeah you left it here.. It's on the nightstand.. The left side."

Mia's POV

I walk over to the nightstand and grab my phone, well from what I know it's mine.

Harry is so nice, and sweet, it's killing me.

I look through my photos, and find one of me and Harry.

- flashback -

He sounded amazing. Lord help me, I'm falling to hard for this boy, when I shouldn't be.

Oh look at the time.... I gotta go.

- End of flashback -

_____________________

A/N

I hurried to write this, cause someone wouldn't quit bugging me till I updated.. You know who you are. Well I hope you liked it, it's kinda filler chapter till I can write chapter 10. Yall should check out my other book it's called "save me | louis Tomlinson"

Sorry this is so short, imma shut up now.

P.s. Sorry I'm such a bad writer!

- Hayley