chapter 4

Justin's pov

*Rrrrriiiinnnnggg*

My alarm woke me up at 6 a.m on a Monday morning. Today was the first day of school. Since Ryan and Chaz are only 1 year older than me they are going to be freshmens in high school. I'm only in 8th grade. I'm going to be that new kid that has no friends in the school. I got up and I picked out my outfit. I put on a blue and white stripped long sleeve shirt with blue skinny jeans and blue vans. I put on all my band bracelets on which filled up both my arm. I rolled up my sleeves. I did my usual flippy hair and went out in the kitchen where I was shocked to see my tia.

"Hola mijo good morning do you want eggs or pancakes?" My little sister Jessie was at the table eating pancakes. She was wearing a grey Minnie Mouse short sleeve short with a red little skirt with grey leggings under it and red twinkle toes shoes. She had her hair messed up so went behind her and started to do a fish tale. "Pancakes please." " Ok." About 5 minutes passed by and she placed a plate with two pancakes and syrup in front of me and gave me a kiss on my head. "Enjoy." "So Jessie are you excited for your first day in kindergarden?" She looked up at me with a big smile. "Yes, I'm going to make a whole bunch of new friends and and and I'm going to be popular." She's jumping up and down on her chair.

It's around 7:10 so I go outside to start walking. When I went out the door the two girls that live next door were.

Isabella's pov.

I woke up around 5:30 in the morning. I had an hour and thirty minutes to get ready. I had to make it fast. I went into the bathroom and stripped my clothes. I blast my music and I was in my own little world. All I could hear was Pierce The Veil Hold In Till May.

I was done so I got out and checked the time. It was 6:15 so I had to hurry up and get dress and do my hair and make up. I went into my closet and got my Bring Me The Horizon black t-shirt with my blue skinny jeans and black vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and just did my mascara and eye liner.

I went into the living and Emily was already ready." What time is it Em?" "Its 7:09. Let's go." I grab my bag and we went out the door. We saw the new kid waking by himself. I guess his friends were in a different grade.

"Hey! You!" Emily looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you doing Bell?" "Well he's walking by himself so we are going to walk with him. Hey wait up!" I ran up to him. He was just staring at me all confused.ow anybody here." Emily caught up to us. "Thanks for waiting Bell." That's when they met.

 Hey guys heres a picture of Justin. Later in the story i will show you everybody else so keep reading. Love you guys. Bye