chapter 9

Justin's POV

Why the fuck is he trying to come back into my life? He left a long time ago. He's not even my dad anymore. He's nothing to me.
"Are you ok?" Emily asked while holding my hand. I look down at our hands. Right then I had a flashback of when I was little.

*flashback*
I barely turned five years old. My tia took me to my favorite ice cream shop, Uncle Harry's ice cream shop, for my birthday.
"Tia who's my daddy?" She looks at me and then looks around the ice cream shop.
"Who told you about him?" She looked very worried. I then looked around the shop. Seeing little kids with their parents, both of their parents.
"Everybody has a daddy with them, everywhere I look there's a little kids just my age but there's a difference between us. They have a daddy. Where's my daddy?" My Tia looked at me with a hurt face.
"You're tio is your dad now. He loves you a lot." I slouched down in my seat.
"Yea loves me...then why does he give me these?" I lift up my sleeve and showed my bruises. She jumped over the table and pulled it back down.
"Don't show that in public. Your tio has some anger issues but behind all of that he loves you. He hits you cause he loves you a lot that he gets scared." I looked at her with an angry look and folded my arms.
"Then I guess my daddy loved me so much he just got scared and left me." My Tia placed her hand on mine. When I looked up I saw something that I have never seen before. I saw my mom.
*End of flashback*
I looked up at Emily. I nearly cried when I saw my mom.
"Justin are you ok?" I couldn't believe it. How come my mom always shows up when I mention my dad?
"Huh? Oh. Yea. I'm fine. I'm just, well. Never mind. I need to talk to Frank." I pull out my phone and dial his number.
"Hello?" He had a bit of confusion in his voice. I couldn't seem to get the words out of his mouth. "Hey is everything ok? Justin answer me now!"
"Dad is back." I hung up while looking out the window. There he was. Just standing there. Looking directly at me with a grin on his face.
"Justin what's wrong?" Emily looked at me worried. "Check please?" She yelled and Juan came with a note.
"Some man already paid for your meal. He told me to give you this note." I took it out of his hand.
Hey Justin, just consider this a late birthday present from years that passed
Love, daddy
I grinned my teeth. "You're not my dad," I said under my breath. I grabbed my jacket. "He's back. We need to go now." I got up and thanked Juan. He slipped Emily something but I was too mad to care.
"Justin where are we going now?" She was walking faster to catch up to me. I was pissed. I knew I had to take this puto down. And I'm going to do that, I'm going to need my crew.
"I'm going to drop you off at home and then I'm going to get my boys." We were getting in the car. She sat quiet for a second.
"You're boys? Dam it! I knew it. You're gay. Nobody sexy like you can be straight. How come all the hot guys are gay?" She crossed her arms and pouted. Did she just really say all that?
"What? I'm not gay. I'm talking about my crew. This mission is dangerous and I don't want you hurt." Wait did she just call me sexy? I don't think too much of it. All I know is I have to keep this girl safe. We reached her house and I unbuckled her seatbelt.
"I want to stay with you," she said with her little puppy face. I shook my head. If anything happen to this girl I don't know what I would do. I don't even think I will live. I know if I let her tag along she will meet my dad and my old gang. I can't have her see me as one of those guys.
"It's really dangerous," I tell her. She looks at me with a grin. She buckles up her seatbelt. Puts on sunglasses that I dont even know where she got them from. And says the magic words.
"Dangerous is my middle name, roll out."
Hey guys sorry for the slow update, I have been in kind if a blank right now, but I will try to start writing more. Hope you liked this chapter. Love you all.