Prologue

Alvin's POV

"ALVIN!!!!! It's time to get up!" Dave hollered from downstairs. My eyes burned from the bright light as I finally got out of my bed. I yawned as I tugged off my pajamas. I started climbing down the ladder from the top bunk when I almost fell off from fright.

"Alvin! You're naked!" I fell off the ladder into a heap of dirty clothes on the ground. When i looked up I saw Brittany in the doorway.

"Oh come on, I know you didn't knock on purpose." I teased her as I fumbled for my sweatshirt. Only a single sock covered me.

"You do remember you share a room with five other people Alvin!" Brittany screeched in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled the red hoodie over my head.

"You can open your eyes now." I mumbled. My face grew hot and I could tell I was blushing. I scoffed inside.

As we were all eating our chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier this morning. It bothers me that I would blush over something so silly! I never care about what other people think of me, so why is Brittany so different?

"Alvin? Anybody in there?" Simon asked with his hand waving over my face. I didn't realize I had totally just zoned out. Geez how many times was I going to be yelled at today?

"Um...Alvin? Are you going to eat the rest of that?" Theodore asked politely as he tugged on my sweatshirt. I handed him my untouched pancake. His eyes filled with craving and love as he waddled towards the car with the delicious treat.

"Hurry everyone! We're going to be late!" Simon hollered from the front seat. I held the door for the Chipettes and we all hopped into the car and zoomed away towards our highschool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there! I hope you enjoyed this little prologue thingie, it's really just a background to the Chipmunks' and Chipettes' daily life. Next chapter they will meet the Glamours. It will be coming out soon so don't forget to fan and vote, also comment what you think of the book so far! :)