Chapter 7

Delilah's POV

The rest of the day went by in a blur. My sisters and I had to introduce ourselves in every class and it seemed like most of the students were more than happy to have classes with more internationally famous chipmunks. All except a couple girls, who looked a little distraught about all the guys giving us attention.

I really hope the girls start to like my sisters and I more. I thought some of the guys were cute, but I don't think I could ever really like a human. The idea seems very weird to me, especially because according to all my biology books...

*DONG*

*DONG*

I was snapped out of my thoughts as the school bell rang for our last class of the day; music and performance.

"Hey Logan, are you ready for music? I'm sure we'll get to perform the song we've been working super hard on lately!" I said while I packed my mini books into my chipmunk-sized backpack.

"Of course I'm ready! Ive been looking forward to this class all day!" She replied with a wink. I think that Logan is the most passionate about music out of all my sisters and I. Harper and I both really love singing, but Logan always says that music and dancing is sometimes her only escape from the world.

I giggled and took Harper and Logan's paws in mine as we all started heading for the drama classroom.