Chapter 2

Alvin's POV
The car screeched to a stop in front of our school. A large sign stood in front of it spelling West Eastmen Highschool. We all yawned, still groggy from waking up and grabbed our backpacks. After we waved goodbye to Dave we walked into the school together.
As we walked through the different halls to get to out lockers, the towering teenagers whispered to each other and stares at us as they gossiped. We were all very used to getting stares, but we have been going to this high school for a year now. We were just ordinary alumni.
"I wonder what's going on." Wondered Brittany aloud.
"Maybe there is a new student?" Jeanette suggested.
"Don't be lame Jeanette, nobody ever cares about new students at East High" I rolled my eyes at her. I wasn't lying, I never even know when a new student enrolls at the school.
Simon furrowed his eyebrows as I insulted Jeanette. We rounded the last corner to our lockers and was met with a big crowd, when Simon said,
"Actually Jeanette, I think you may be right!"
--------------------------------------
Brittany POV
A circle of students surrounded something or someone in the middle of the hallway. They all cheered and looked excited as they stared at something in the middle. The chipmunks and the Chipettes and I all ran over to see what the commotion was about. As I dodged tapping feet and swinging legs I finally saw what was inside the big huddle if sweaty teenagers.
Three girl chipmunks leaped and twisted over and under each other as they danced and sung the lyrics to Break Free by Ariana Grande.
"This is the part when I say I don't want ya" one chipmunk sang in a strong and clear voice.
"I'm stronger than I've been before" sang the tall chipmunk with a higher and sweeter voice.
"This is the part when I break free"
"Cause I can't resist it no more" all three chipmunks ended the song in a pose while the shortest chipmunk sand the last line.
To be honest, even I was blown away.