Chapter 3

Simons POV
We were all utterly blown away by the new students. I could tell we were all giddy that there were more chipmunks joining the school, especially performing ones. After the crowd finished clapping they dispersed and we ran over to greet the new students.
"Hi there!" Eleanor of course was the first to say hi.
"What's up? You guys must be the chipmunks, we've heard all about you!" Said the new chipmunk in the middle. She was about the same height as Brittany and Alvin. " And who are you?" She said in a friendly way to the Chipettes. I was suddenly a little scared...of Brittany that is.
"We are the Chipettes." Brittany stood forward and snapped sassily. "Oh right, you guys are like the Chipmunks groupies right?" The middle one said again. Brittany stormed off towards our lockers halfway down the hallway. Her sisters followed behind her after waving towards the new chipmunks.
"Sorry about that. We just moved from London, we really didn't mean to hurt her feelings." Said the tall chipmunk. She had pretty auburn colored hair and bright green eyes. She wore a simple white t-shirt and black skirt with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. I didn't realize I was staring at her until she caught me and blushed. I smiled and quickly looked away as I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.
-------------------------------------
Alvin's POV
"You're fine, we'll just explain that it was a misunderstanding. You ladies have no need to fret." I said smoothly. I've always had a natural talent with talking to girls if I do say so myself. The middle chipmunk rolled her eyes. She wore a tight black crop top with a purple skirt, which matched her lilac colored hair. It was pulled back into a messy bun with loose curls falling out. She had beautiful topaz eyes that left you with a warm feeling inside. Or at least it left me with a warm feeling.
"I'm Logan, this is Delilah," said Logan as she pointed towards her taller sister on the left. "And this is Harper." She said as she poked her shorter sister to the right. "And we're the Glamours!" All three chipmunks said simultaneously. Theodore giggled and Simon and I smirked.
"You guys said that you already knew us, but I'm Alvin anyway, and these are my brothers Simon and Theodore." I said enthusiastically.
"You guys have amazing voices!" Theodore squeaked before I could nearly finish introducing us.
"Thank you!" Said Harper with sheer confidence. She was a bouncy little thing with light brown hair, which laid in pretty curls on her shoulders. She wore a pair of tiny glasses that reminded me of Harry Potter and had a yellow sundress on.
"Well, do you mind showing us around?" Said Logan.
Today was going to be awesome.